Day 3 - Favorite Book That You Own

Okay, that was a hard thing to do. First I don't have all my books with me because of the move. Second, with all the technology and whatnot, people just don't buy books anymore, so I wouldn't have those books if I wanted to.

Anyways, my favorite book changes just as much as my favorite music changes. I love them for a season and then sometimes I move on and find a new favorite. That doesn't mean that I no longer like that book, I just like something else more.

In this moment my favorite books (yes I said books) are Radical and Stuff Christians Like. Both books are Christian books.

Radical, talks about living a life that makes you unique, basically, being a Christian, but one who doesn't settle for the American Dream, who rather settle for seeking God's truth.

Stuff Christians Like is just that, stuff that as Christians we do, and don't realize them. It points out the truth in a fun way. I like it because it allows me to see myself and laugh at my mistakes.

Some of my all times favorites have been, the Bible, "Le Petit Prince" and A Child Called "it".

I have gone through a lot to get this up, I hope it's worth it. My wifi is acting up, so I might not be able to upload, but I am going to try to do it on my phone, hopefully it works.

Food For Thoughts

Today instead of parting words, I leave you with a quote.

A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it, or explore an explosive idea without fear it will go off in your face. It is one of the few havens remaining where a man's mind can get both provocation and privacy. ~Edward P.

Enjoy reading!