Day 54 - A Picture of Yourself From Middle School

Before I launch into anything, I want to take time to do something. A  couple of nights ago, ColdFirePlace pointed out to me that I had over 10000 reads on this challenge. I was so shocked, because I didn't even realize that. I want to thank everyone who's reading it. If you're one of the people who are constantly reading and always commenting, thank you, thanks a ton, I'll never be able to thank you enough. If you're one of those silent readers, you know the ones who read and don't vote or comment, I still want to thank you. It means a lot to me that so many people have read this. You are all AWESOME.

Okay, now for the challenge. I came last night and started working on it when I realized that I didn't have a picture. First I don't know what age you have to be for middle school. I didn't go to middle school in the US. I went to Kindergarten for 3 years, I went to primary school for 6 years, then I started secondary school which would have been 6 years too. So I am guessing that middle school is somewhere in between, so probably between 10 and 13 years old. The thing is, I don't have any pictures of me from this age bracket with me. They're probably in Haiti.

 The picture you're looking at is the closest I could find. I look a lot different, I am skinnier I guess, my smile is as genuine as usual. I remember the day I took this picture perfectly well, although I am smiling, there was a possibility that I was sad.

 Anyways, that's my post. I might post something else tonight, but if I don't please look forward to 2 posts tomorrow.

Food For Thought

There are people in this world who would greatly benefit from your love. Who are these people? Notice them and don't hold back. Show your love.