Chapter 26 ♥ : Day in School

"Chanyeol hyung you really did that thing with Mi Young?!" D.O gasped.

"Chanyeol ah," Baekhyun called his name with a cold look.

"Mi Young ah, you better get out of here. I'm going to have some fun with these lot," He chuckled while whispering and warmed up his legs and arms.

"Why don't you just tell them that we didn't do anything that night?" She whispered back.

"Shireo. It's more fun this way. Hurry. Go!" Chanyeol lightly pushed her to the door.

The rest of the EXO members slowly crowd around Chanyeol. Mi Young just shooked her head and went downstairs. She saw Luhan eating his breakfast alone and she went to join him.

"Morning," She greeted him.

"Morning," He greeted back.

Mi Young decided to start a conversation and asked,"So does that thing still hurt..?"

"What thing?" Luhan questioned back.

Mi Young pointed to the back of his neck.

"I'm okay," Luhan said.

"Luhan shii," Mi Young called him out.

"Ne?" He turned to her.

Their eyes met and she looked hesitant to say something. In the end, she said,"Nothing."

Just then, both of them heard the commotion from the guys strolling down the stairs.

"Yah, you better don't do this sort of thing again," Suho scolded.

"Don't blame me. Blame my sleepwalking attitute," Chanyeol merong him.

"If you ever sleep with her again, we'll punish you,arasoh?" Kris warned.

"Ne," Chanyeol grinned and quickly sat beside Mi Young.

"Good morning Luhan hyung & my pretty princess," Chanyeol kissed her cheek without warning.

"Yah!!" The EXO members rushed towards him to slap his back when he swiftly ran away, laughing.

"Aigoo, this guy seriously," Xiumin sighed.

"Mi Young ah, tonight you better lock your room door. I doubt he will his excuse to sleep with you again," Lay said.

"Ara," She giggled at their protection towards her which made her feel blessed.

"Is your arm okay?" Baekhyun sat beside her and said in a whisper tone.

"Ehm," She smiled.

Kai saw the both of them smiling and felt kinda jealous. After breakfast, they went to school together. Baekhyun and Lay linked arms with Mi Young while walking. Luhan watched her laughed at their jokes from behind. Kris approached him and nudged him,"You okay?"

"Oh? Ah..ne," He gave a brief reply.

Kris saw how he looked at Mi Young and tried to probe him more,"You like Mi Young?"

"Bwoh?" Luhan sounded surprise by his words.

"I saw how you look at her. Seems to me you like her," Kris said.

"...I don't..," He denied.

"Jinja?" Kris raised one of his eyebrows.

Luhan just kept quiet and stepped forward to walk faster than Kris. Kris just gave a quick laugh and caught up with the rest. Upon reaching the school, the EXO members parted with her and Luhan.

"Mi Young ah, we'll come here during your break later," Chanyeol said.

"Meet us at our usual spot," Chen grinned.

They waved goodbye and both her and Luhan walked into the school. Things seemed to be quite awkward after that night. She got something to say but can't seem to open her mouth. Luhan sensed it and was about to ask her when she accidentally bumped into Min Ho, the new teacher.

"I'm sorry," She quickly apologised.

"It's okay. My fault for not seeing where I'm going," Min Ho gave a warm smile to her and then look at Luhan.

He felt a slight pain from the back of his neck and tried to withstand it. Min Ho just gave a slight smirk to him and then turned to her with a pokerface,"Mi Young shii, I'll see you in class. Don't be late."

She nodded and bowed. When he's gone, the pain faded away. And the pains continued whenever Min Ho was around.

During class, most girls couldn't take their eyes off him including Mi Young. Min Ho kept giving his charming smile which swooned the girls. When the class finished, all the girls went up to him to ask him out. Luhan quickly get out there and Mi Young followed.

"Mi Young ah~! Luhan hyung~!" Someone called from somewhere.

Mi Young & Luhan turned and saw Kai and Baekhyun waving towards them. She waved back and both of them walked to them.

"Where's the other guys?" She looked around.

"Kris hyung, Sehun and Suho hyung got something on. The other guys were already on the way home," Kai told her.

"Ready to go home?" Baekhyun asked.

Just then, someone called her name. She turned and saw Min Ho walking towards her. She quickly fix her hair and stood ladylike. Botg Baekhyun and Kai saw her changed expression and nudged Luhan.

"Whose that?" Baekhyun talked softly to Luhan.

"He's the popular part time teacher here," Luhan told them.

Min Ho and Mi Young talked for a moment and they saw her giggled sweetly.

"Yah..she never giggle like that towards us," Baekhyun looked at her while Kai kept focusing on the two of them.

"I need to go now. Don't forget to bring it tomorrow, okay," Min Ho smiled and winked before going off.

"Okay," She waved and turned around excitedly and squealed,"He just winked at me!!!"

"Yah, you really like that teacher?" Baekhyun asked.

"A...little," She grinned.

"Yah...Wait till Chanyeol hear this," Baekhyun still can't believe his best friend is head over heels over that new part teacher.