Chapter 24 ♥ : Baekhyun's Concern Towards Mi Young

"Mi Young, what happened to your arm?!" Baekhyun put his hand on her shoulder as soon as he saw the bandage.

She turned around and was shocked to see Baekhyun sitting behind her. She quickly think of possible excuses,"I..hit on something yesterday."

"But you're still bleeding," Baekhyun jumped onto the seat beside her while observing her injured arm.

Just then, her number was called out. Baekhyun insisted on coming with her. In the doctor's room, the doctor asked her to take out her bandage. Baekhyun waned to help her but she didn't want him to. She carefully taking it out and it slowly revealed her injured arm which made him shocked.

"Mi Young, who did this to you?!" Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"Something accidentally scratched me," She made an excuse.

"But it didn't look ordinary scar..Am I right, doctor?" Baekhyun consultdd the doctor.

"From the look of the scar..it did look something big just scratched her," The doctor analysed her arm.

"Doctor, I've put medicine on my arm but it continously bleed & I feel a slight pain after a while," She told the doctor.

"Your injury is quite serious.. It may take two months or more to heal..," The doctor said while looking at your injury.

"Do you have any medicine for me to treat this kind of injury?" Mi Young asked.

"For now, I can only give you one kind of medicine. I'll ask the nurse to pass it to you," The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor," You smiled.

After that they went to take the medicine and back to Luhan's ward. Both of them just keep quiet throughout the way. When they reached the ward, Kai rushed her.

"Mi Young ah, are you okay?" Kai asked worriedly.

"I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" Mi Young gave a reassuring smile.

"You sure?" Kai asked again.

"Yeah..Wae?" She asked him.

"Kai ah, are YOU okay? Why did you keep asking her about how she was?" Chanyeol asked.

"It's just that she -," Kai was about to say something out when Baekhyun cut his sentence of.

"Ah guys, I was told that Luhan can be taken home so we can help to clear his things here," Baekhyun said.

"Kere? Awesome!" Lay high fived Luhan.

All now diverted their attention towards Luhan. Mi Young talked softly to him and thanked him.

"You owe me an explaination later," Baekhyun said.

"Ne," She sighed.

Back at Mi Young's apartment, EXO went to chill at her apartment. Kai saw both Baekhyun and Mi Young went to her room. He wanted to follow them secretly but was held back by Sehun.

"Kai, let's go buy some snacks since we'll be here all night," Sehun said to him.

"Oh..," Kai was pulled by both Sehun and Chanyeol.

-In her room-

"Now tell me how you get that injury," Baekhyun asked with a calm tone.

"I..got scratched by a...cat on the way home yesterday night..," Mi Young lied.

"Jingja?" He folded his arms across while looking at her.

She slightly nodded. Baekhyun revealed her injury and take a look and look at her suspiciously.

"..Why did it scratched you?" Baekhyun started interrogating.

"..I..accidentally stepped on its tail..I didn't see the cat at the corner..,"She tried to sound convincing.

Then he sighed.

"Why are you sighing?" She asked.

"Do you know that this injury will give a scar? It won't look good on you," Baekhyun said.

"I can live with that. It's not that bad," Mi Young looked at her injury.

"Not that bad? What am I going to tell your parents when they heard what happened to you?" Baekhyun panicked.

"They won't know unless you tell them. Besides I will cover this arm whenever I come and visit them," She said.

"I was appointed to take care of you and look what happened! Your dad is going to kill me," Baekhyun swallowed hard.

"Yah, he won't. Relax. It'll recover soon," She lightly chuckled when she saw his cute panic face.

"I'm talking serious here and there she was giggling..What am I going to do with you..?" Baekhyun sighed but eventually smiled when she gave an aegyo to assure him.

Outside her room, there were 4 guys earsdropping.

"What do you think they're doing inside?" Chen spoke in a soft tone.

"One minute there were silence and one minute there's laughters..," Tao strained his ear closer to the door.

"Do they..you know..do that thing..?" Lay looked at them with bewilderment.

"Yah, you think Baekhyun dare to do that to her?!" Xiumin lightly scolded him.

Suddenly the door opened and all of them dropped to the floor. Mi Young and Baekhyun stood in front of them. All four of them panicked as they were being found out.

"What are you guys doing here?" Baekhyun asked them.

"Uh...we..were..umm..," Tao tried to think of an excuse.

"We were just playing a game along the corridor here, right guys?" Chen nudged them to back him up.

"Ah yeah," The rest answered in unison.

"You sure you guys not earsdropping?" Baekhyun folded his arms across.

"Pishh, earsdropping? Puh lease! We have better things to do besides doing something that's not worth our time," Lay lied and turned around to avoid eye contact in case Baekhyun saw him through.

"Jingja hyung?" Baekhyun asked Xiumin.

Xiumin began to panic and found an excuse,"I think Kris is calling me. I'd better go."

Xiumin hurriedly ran down the stairs and went to find Kris. Chen, Lay and Tao went to follow him. Both Baekhyun and Mi Young laughed at their "white lie" and went to join the rest.