Chapter 12 ♥ : A Date with Sehun

Tomorrow afternoon, Sehun waited for Mi Young at the theme park. He was a little nervous and couldn't sit still. A little while later, Mi Young came running along.

"Sehun ah!" She called while running towards him.

"Oh, Mi Young ah!" He waved happily.

"Did you wait long?" She asked him.

"Not that long," Sehun smiled.

"Mian. Got caught up in a traffic jam," She apologised.

"It's okay. Shall we get going?" Sehun asked.

She nodded with a smile. Along the way, he will seldom look around which left her curious.

"Sehun ah, something wrong?" Mi Young looked around.

"Ani. Mi Young ah, wanna take that ride?" Sehun pointed out.

"Okay," She said.

They went to take the rollercoaster and looked excited. Once the ride started, they screamed at their top of their lungs and raised their hands excitedly.

"Mi Young ah! Wanna shout and compliment something to each other?" Sehun raised his voice.

"Okay!! You first!" She shouted back.

"Mi Young is the most beautiful lady I have ever met!!" He shouted while enjoying the ride.

"Sehun is the most cool looking guy that I have ever met!" Mi Young shouted happily.

Sehun seemed to be happy to hear it from her. After the ride, they went to treat themselves with cotton candy and ice cream. While eating and walking, they heard someone calling Sehun's name.

"Sehun oppa!" Someone called him a few metres standing in front from them.

"Mi Young ah, pretend to be my girlfriend. Quick," Sehun asked a favor and held her hands without her consent.

Mi Young did not know what that is all about but just follow through.The girl with golden wavy long hair skipped towards them happily.

"Oppa, I have called you many times but you didn't answer," She pouted.

"I'm busy. Can't you see?" Sehun told her.

She looked over to Mi Young and raised one eyebrow and asked,"Oppa, who is she?"

Sehun held her hand firmly and introduced,"This is Mi Young, my girlfriend. Mi Young, this is Sandra."

"Hai, nice to meet you," Mi Young held out her hand for a handshake but Sandra just ignored it.

Instead, Sandra linked arms with Sehun and acted cuddly while saying,"Oppa, you just want to trick me right? I know she's not your girlfriend. You just want to get rid of me right?"

*If you know that, why do you still stick with me? Haish* Sehun grumbled to himself.

Mi Young knew that Sehun was having trouble with Sandra and decided to help him.

"Chagiya, didn't you say that we will be watching movie in a few minutes time? It's 5:30PM now," Mi Young acted and winked at him.

Sehun was surprised by her acting and acted too,"Oh,right. Sorry Sandra but I have to go. Chagiya, kaja (let's go)," Sehun removed Sandra's grip and walked off with Mi Young while holding hands.

Sandra felt frustrated and shouted,"Oppa!"

=====================

While walking out from the theme park, Sehun gave a sigh of relief. Mi Young giggled at his expression.

"Yah, who is she that you need me to act as your girlfriend?" Mi Young lightly punched his right shoulder.

"She's obssessed! Did you know that she warned other girls in the school that she will punch whoever tries to get closer with me?!" Sehun explained.

"Wow.. So do you think she will haunt and punch me?" She swallowed hard and quickly let go of his hand.

"Don't worry. I won't let her hurt you," Sehun wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Who knows..maybe she will COME to MY school to kill me...," She shrudded at the thought.

"Don't worry, before she could lay a finger at you, I will prevent her from hurting you," He smiled.

"Promise?" She held out a pinky finger.

"Promise," Sehun laced his pinky finger to hers.

"Mi Young ah, can you call the name that you used just now?" Sehun asked.

"That name? What name?" She thought.

"You know...chagiya..," Sehun nudged her shoulder lightly.

"Oh..you mean that?" Mi Young remembered.

Sehun nodded.

"Chagiya," She called him sweetly.

"Oh, chagiya," He replied back with a satisfied smile.

"Aiyer, so cheeky!" She pinched his arm lightly and he pretended to be in pain while laughing.

Sehun brought Mi Young home and when they reached her home, she saw Luhan planting flowers.

"Mi Young ah, isn't that Luhan hyung?" Sehun pointed.

"Luhan hyung? When did you start calling him that?" She looked over to Sehun.

"Just feel like calling him that. Besides now, I should start calling all those older than me with honorifics," Sehun smiled proudly and walked towards him.

Both Sehun and Luhan high-fived each other when they meet. Of all the EXO members, Sehun and Luhan seemed more closer.

"Hyung, are you planting these flowers?" Sehun looked amazed.

"Yup," Luhan nodded.

"Wah, they're so pretty..don't they Mi Young ah?" Sehun asked her.

She looked awed by the flowers and couldn't take her eyes off on one of the flowers. Luhan noticed her interest on that flower.

"But you are more prettier," Sehun nudged her shoulder.

She just smiled and continued to look at that particular flower.

After a while, Sehun decided to go off since Suho had called for practice. After Sehun had walked off, Mi Young sat on the swing nearest to the garden and continued to admire the flowers.

"Luhan shii, what is the white flower called?" She pointed to the flower.

"This? It's called White Gardenia Flower. My favourite of all flowers,"Luhan said to her.

"White Gardenia...Pretty name for a pretty flower...," She smiled.

Suddenly Ace came running towards her and licked her face.

"Hey Ace, do you miss me?" She ruffled his white soft hair.

"Woof!" Ace barked while wagging his tail happily.