Chapter 11 ♥ : Admirer?

Luhan and Mi Young's faces were just a few inches away. They were utterly shocked and their hearts were beating fast. Luhan saw her pink beautiful lips and swallowed hard. Mi Young did not know what to do and looked at him awkwardly. Both of them did not utter a word. Then, he decided to break the silence.

"Looks like the sky is getting dark. We better get back home," Luhan cleared his throat.

She agreed. Luhan helped to untie the collar made by Ace and they walked home, feeling awkward.

Once they reached the house, Luhan brought Ace into his room while Mi Young went straight into her room to rest. She lied on her bed and looked at the wall above her, thought of the situation in the park. The more she think about, the more tired she is. She positioned herself and went to sleep.

While she was sleeping, her door was quietly opened. Luhan went inside her room and approached her. He grabbed a beanbag sitting and sat beside her bed. He carefully take her bandaged hand and slowly unwrapped it. The cut on her hand was quite deep. He placed her hand on his. He closed his eyes and swirl his hand on top of her injured hand. After a while, her injured hand healed. He wrapped her hand with a bandage so as to avoid any suspicion. After he performed his healing, his eyes went to admire her face.

She had beautiful skin and she looks pretty when she's asleep. Luhan stroked her hair softly and smiled to himself.

=====================

The following day, Mi Young was awoken by Ace's licking. She sat up and ruffled his hair.

"Morning Ace," She smiled.

Ace barked happily. She went to change into her uniform and decided to change the bandage but was caught surprise by her hand.

"Oh..it healed? There's not even a scar here...That's strange..I'm sure yesterday it is still deep..," She scratched her head.

After changing, she went downstairs and saw Kai and Sehun eating their breakfast. Kai saw her and his eyes lit.

"Babe, morning! Come and eat breakfast here," Kai smiled while patting a seat beside him.

"What time did you guys get here?" She looked surprised and sat beside Kai.

"Just a while ago. Mi Young ah, did you just buy a dog?" Sehun asked.

"Not me. Luhan did. His name is Ace," She smiled.

"Wah...he's pretty," Kai admired Ace.

"Where's the rest?" Mi Young asked.

"Most of them have meetings and some are still sleeping since they have no class today. Talk about free time," Kai told her.

"How's ur preparation for the semifinals?" She asked them.

"Don't worry, our dance is perfect except for one problem," Kai said.

"What problem?" She raised her eyebrow towards him.

"We were told that the challenge this time to add another member into the team," Sehun said while munching his food.

"Add another member...?" She thought and her eyes went to meet Luhan who was concentrating in eating his food.

"And we still haven't find one," Kai sighed.

"How about him?" She asked.

"Him? Dugu?" Sehun asked her.

Mi Young pointed to Luhan and both Sehun and Kai blinked in confusion.

"Does he know how to dance and sing?" Kai whispered.

"Hmm...I've heard once when he is making breakfast the other time..and he has a good voice...but dancing..I'm not too sure," She remembered the time Luhan singing a few verse of the song.

"Okay! Since you recommend him to us, we take him!" Kai snapped with a feeling of relief.

Kai stood up and sat beside Luhan to discuss about the semifinals. Since Kai was busy talking with Luhan, Sehun took this opportunity to talk with her.

"Mi Young ah, are you free tomorrow?" Sehun asked.

"Waeyo?" She looked at him.

"Want to hang..out together tomorrow?" Sehun shyly asked her out.

"Where to?" She asked him.

"Theme park? If its okay with you," He asked.

"Okay. Just the two of us?" She asked him.

Sehun nodded and she gave an 'OK' sign. Somehow, Sehun felt relieved and happy.

=====================

In school, Mi Young was putting her things in her locker when she saw a guy's shadow in front of her. She turned around and saw a bouquet of roses held by the guy.

"Hai. I'm Chris, head of the hockey team. You must be Lee Mi Young shii right?" The guy revealed himself and smiled.

"Ah..Ne..," She looked at him with confusion.

"Here's a bouquet of flowers for you," He handed the bouquet.

"...T..thank you..but who is it from..?" She asked him while receiving tne bouquet.

"Sorry. But it's a secret. I better get going," He smiled and left.

Mi Young smell the flowers and smiled to herself. But she is still thinking of who gave this flowers. Then she saw a small note in between the flowers. She took it out and read.

She shrudded and looked around.

"Does he know that study here?" She thought and dazed.

Just then, she felt a tap on her shoulder and she looked behind.

"Mi Young shii, gwenchana?" Luhan asked.

"Bwoh?" She asked him back.

"Wah..did someone gave you these flowers?" He looked at the beautiful flowers on her hand.

She didn't answer. Instead, she threw the bouquet into the bin which made Luhan surprised by her action.

"I wonder why she threw that..?" He thought to himself.

"Luhan shii, want to go class together?" Mi Young asked.

"Okay," He said and walked to class with her.

On the other hand, someone was hiding behind the school's pillar, smirking to himself.

"I'll make sure that you'll like me...again..," He confidently smirked.