Chapter 5 ♥ : Fun Breakfast with EXO

"When did you start living with her?" Kris asked.

"Just a few days ago," Luhan rubbed at the back of his neck.

"How come he gets to live with you and I can't?" Chanyeol pouted towards her.

"Don't you guys have a dorm? Besides it will be difficult for you to go to school if you live with me," She said to Chanyeol.

"No fair...," Chanyeol felt upset.

"Actually she's right. It will be difficult for us. We have a busy schedule ever since we joined the dance competition," Suho said.

"You want to live with her so that she'll be yours right?" Sehun nudged his shoulder.

"She's always mine until you guys showed up," Chanyeol folded his arm across.

"Yah, I was the one who saw her first," Kai said and started to argue with each other.

"Luhan ah, Mi Young ah, I think you guys head home first. Just leave these 2 with us," Baekhyun told the both of them.

"Okay. Hyun ah, I'll see you tomorrow," Mi Young waved goodbye to him.

"Luhan ah, please take care of her for me. She can be a bit crazy at times," Baekhyun teased.

"Yah! I'm not crazy okay! Hmph!" She folded her arms, upset.

Baekhyun mouthed to Luhan - "She is". Luhan just chuckled. Mi Young started to walk off, leaving Luhan behind.

"Baekhyun shii, I'll head home first. I'll see you around," Luhan started to catch up to Mi Young.

Baekhyun just smiled while watching they walked off. Luhan saw that she was still upset.

*Gosh..How am I going to cheer her up?* Luhan scratched his head while looking around.

Then he saw an icecream shop and balloon shop. He rushed to buy and quickly stood in front of her. He covered his face with a balloon. She stopped and called his name,"Luhan shii, I know it's you."

He slowly turned the balloon and the balloon had a 'Sorry' on it. He brought the icecream towards her. She took the balloon and he mouthed "Sorry."

"When did you buy these?" Mi Young asked him.

"Just now. Here," He said and gave the icecream to her.

"Actually you don't have to apologise. Hyun likes to tease me since we were 5," She told him while licking her icecream.

"So both of you are childhood friends?" Luhan asked.

She nodded.

"But Baekhyun is a little different than the rest. He's...more caring & thoughtful," She smiled while thinking of the apartment he got for her.

"I wish I had a childhood friend like you," He said.

"You don't have one?" She looked surprised.

"I had one but..he died in a car crash," He told her.

"Oh..I'm sorry," She quickly apologised.

"It's okay," He gave a small smile.

"Well, now you have a lot of friends. Me and the guys," She grinned while showing gestures.

She went on talking about the EXO members. They laughed and talked at the same time as they walked home.

Upon reaching their apartment, she slumped herself on the sofa while Luhan went into his room to take a shower. After resting, she decided to walk to her room to change into her home clothes. As she was walking towards her room while fidgeting with her phone, she bumped into Luhan.