Chapter 8 ♥ : Kris & Mi Young

Suddenly, a fist flew onto Geun Suk's face. She widened her eyes with surprise and Geun Suk fell to the floor with blood ozzing from his mouth.

"Listen. You better stay from her or else I'll punch more harder than. You're lucky that I only use half of my strength. From now on, you and her have no relationship," Kris threatened and left the place with Mi Young.

"Yah! No one breaks up with me unless I say so! No one!! You hear?!" Geun Suk shouted in anger.

He stood up and looked into the mirror. Blood boiled whenever thoughts of him being punched by Kris.

"You'll see. She will come back to me one day," He smirked while wiping the blood off.

Meanwhile, Kris brought her to the nearest park. They sat on the bench and there's only silence. After a while, Kris broke the silence.

"Aren't you suppose to be at studying now? I heard you have exams next week," Kris asked.

"....I..was...It's just that..Geun Suk Oppa said going to the club with him will help me to release some stress," She said in fading tone.

"Did Baekhyun know about this?" Kris asked.

She didn't answer. Kris sighed and put his hands on her shoulders.

"You're lucky that I'm there," He said to her.

"T..Thank you oppa. I didn't know that he will do that to me..I'm such a fool," She hit herself with her hand several times.

"Yah, don't ruin your pretty face. It's not your fault anyways. It's better for you to stay away from him from now on," Kris looked at her with concern eyes.

She gave him a sudden hug and sniffled which made him taken aback for a while because all along, she never once hugged one of the EXO before except for Baekhyun, her best friend.

"Oppa, promise me that you keep this as a secret to the rest especially Baekhyun," She said.

"..Okay," He promised while stroking her hair and hugged her back.

=====================

-Back to present-

"Babe, you okay?" Kris shooked her lightly.

"B..Bwoh?" She returned to reality and slighy nodded.

"Are you worried?" Kris asked.

"..I just felt that something bad might happen especially when Geun Suk suddenly appears..," She told him.

"Don't worry. With us here, he won't dare to hurt you," Kris tried to reassure her with a smile.

"Thanks, oppa," She smiled and put her hand onto his.

"No wonder hyung wants to go to the balcony cos Mi Young is here," Someone from behind said.

Both of them turned behind. Chanyeol pushed himself from the wall and walked towards them.

"So what are you guys talking about?" Chanyeol stood in between them.

"Nothing," Kris said.

"Nothing? But I saw you guys looking so serious," Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows.

"How long have you been there watching us?" Kris folded his arms across towards Chanyeol.

"Hmm...Quite long..Yah, I can't help when you are alone with my baby," Chanyeol slunged his arms on her shoulders.

"Wae? Jealous?" Kris smirked.

"Of course! Mi Young is cute + pretty. No guy can resist her especially you, hyung. I know you have sleazy ideas to have Mi Young all by yourself tonight. Well, that's not gonna happen! Don't worry, babe. For I, Chanyeol, will protect you at all cost!" Chanyeol protected her from Kris.

"Haish! This kid.. with his crazy ideas," Kris gave up and looked to the moon.

"So baby, want to have time alone with oppa?" Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows.

"Hah! Oppa?" Kris burst into laughter.

"Uh Wae?" Chanyeol gave him a sharp look.

"Yah, you're a few months younger than her. How can she call you oppa? Unlike me," Kris adjusted his shirt and cleared his throat.

"Hmph..," Chanyeol rolled his eyes but once he turned to look at her, he beamed a smile.

Suddenly they heard his name being called.

"Chanyeol ah! Come here! Someone called you!" Suho called his name.

"Why must he call me at this time?" Chanyeol mumbled angerily.

"Chanyeol ah, you should go & take the call," Mi Young said.

"Okay," He walked to take the call unwillingly.

"Mi Young ah," Kris called her out.

"Wae?" She looked at him.

Kris showed a paper flower that he had made while she and Chanyeol were talking.

"Wah...Oppa, when did you make this?" She looked amazed by the red and pink paper flower.

"Just now," Kris said while giving it to her.

"Thank you, oppa," She beamed a smile.

"Mi Young ah, if that guy ever shows up again, don't hesitate to call me okay," Kris told her.

She nodded with a smile. Kris ruffled her hair and pulled her closer to him while watching the beautiful night scenery.

=====================

The next morning, she woke up late. She looked at her clock and widened her eyes in shock.

"Yikes! I'm late!!" She quickly washed up and looked around the kitchen to grab a simple breakfast but stopped when she saw 2 pieces of french toast with a note.

-Eat this. You need energy for school. Anyways, I have CCA meeting so I'll be going to school early.-

-Luhan-

She quickly grab the bread and rushed out of the apartment. But as she was rushing, she saw a note at the door. She took it and quickly read. After a while, she rounded her eyes and swallowed hard. She looked around and started to have fear.

=====================