Chapter 50 ♥ A Day Out

Baekhyun kept rewatching the video but still had no idea where they had took the real Mi Young to. As the night deepened, Baekhyun decided to went back to EXO's dorm since they will not be overnight at Mi Young's place. Upon reaching the dorm, he unlocked the door and walked straight to his room instead of answering Suho's question.

"What's up with that guy?" Suho asked Kris.

"Something must have happen. He never had that look for a very long time except when Mi Young had a severe fever the last time...," Kris recalled back Baekhyun's expression and stopped what he had speculated.

"Wait...talking about Mi Young...doesn't she behave differently after the party at the club that day..?" Kris asked Suho who started to realize about the fake Mi Young.

"What different behaviour..hyung?" Kai joined in to the conversation.

"Something odd..about her...now that hyung mention," Suho recalled about the fake Mi Young's attitude.

Just then, Tao, Lay and D.O approached them and joined into their conversation while the rest had slept in.

"Hyungs, what are you discussing about?" Tao sat down beside Suho and asked.

"By the way, what happened to Baekhyun? He looked worried somehow," Chen asked the hyungs.

"He must have been worried about Mi Young," D.O said.

"Mi Young?" Tao sounded confused.

"Didn't you guys remember when she had severely fallen ill? Baekhyun had that face as he had now," D.O told Tao.

"Did something happen to Mi Young?" Kai now sounded worried.

"I don't think so. She was okay when we left," Suho said.

"I don't know if you guys realise something...but did you notice something unusual about her?" Kris asked his members.

"Like what?" Chen asked back.

Kai was in deep thought and tried to remember what was different about her after the party. He then remembered some drawing at the back of her neck.

"...Is it the...tattoo on her neck...?" Kai was muttering and frowned.

"Tattoo?" Chen looked surprised.

"What kind of tattoo?" D.O asked Kai.

"It's like..a wolf tattoo...," Kai recalled.

"When and why did she get a tattoo?" Suho asked.

"Mollayo..but I seem to see that before..," Tao said.