Chapter 30 - Meet ups

Everyone had sat down and focused on the food on the breakfast table.

"Let's eat guys," D.O said.

"Are you sure it's edible..?" Baekhyun talked softly to D.O.

Kris heard them and cleared his throat while saying,"Of course it's edible! Whatever I've made, the food will taste good!"

Kris tasted the dish he made but his face changed upon tasting it. He felt stares surround him and he slowly looked up. He quickly munch the food happily and complimented his own cooking.

"Hyung must be pretended that it's good,"Lay who sat beside you, whispered to you.

You looked at Kris who forced himself on eating the food he made to tempt his members but it didn't seem that they look convinced. You giggled at his act and felt sorry at the same time. You picked up your chopsticks and tasted the marinated beef. You chewed on it while the guys looked at you eating it. They were waiting for you to say something but you were still chewing.

"Yah...the meat must be not be fully cooked...Mi Young had been chewing from just now and she still not done yet...," Chanyeol said.

"She looks like she's eating gum..," Xiumin looked at you.

You saw Kris feeling discouraged and slowly left the dining table. The other guys did not notice Kris leaving as they were busy eatinh D.O's cooking. After eating some, you left the dining table to find Kris.

You saw him sitting at the porch area, alone. His eyes were closed while listening to his mp3 player. You quietly sat beside him and rested your head on his broad shoulder while closing your eyes. He seemed to be shocked by your appearance and wanted to say something when you interrupted him,"Let me rest on your shoulder for a while..."

He let you rested on your shoulder for a while and curved a small smile.

"Oppa..," You softly called him.

"Hmm?" Kris answered.

"Are you upset about what happened just now..?" You asked.

"....Aniyo..," Kris replied.

"Jinja oppa?" You looked up and looked at him.

Kris nodded with a smile. You wrapped your arms around one of his arms and said with a smile,"Your cooking will get better soon. I'll teach you so they will not tease your cooking again."

Kris looked at you with soft eyes and looked to the front while teasing,"You sure you know how to cook? The last time you cook for us..it looks burnt.."

He gave a laugh and you pinched him while saying,"Oppa! I'm trying to make you feel better and you make fun of me!"

You pretended to sulk and looked away while crossing your arms. Kris chuckled and gave you a back hug and said softly,"You do know that I teased you for a reason."

He gave a peck of kiss on your left cheek and rested his head on your shoulder. You looked stunned by his action and your heart started to beat fast.

On the other hand, Luhan who was walking past, saw the scene and he quickly hid behind a pillar. He leaned against the pillar and thought of Kris's kiss towards you.

In school, you thought of what happened in the morning. Luhan who sat beside you, saw you day dreaming.

"Thinking of something?" Luhan asked.

"...Nothing..,"You replied and returned to read the textbook.

"By the way, I'll be home late today," Luhan said to you.

"Wae?" You turned to him.

"There's something I need to settle...at the mart," He lied.

"Okay. I'll put aside some side dishes for you to eat later at night," You said to him.

===================

That night, Luhan went to look for someone in the woods instead of the mart. He noticed a person wearing a black checkered shirt and called him out. The black checkered shirt turned around and folded his arms.

"You actually came..," He scoffed.

"So where is she?" Luhan demanded.

"Do you get what I wanted..?" He asked.

Luhan showed a few strands of long hair which was in the plastic bag. He signalled and a little girl came out with unfamiliar guy from the tree with her mouth tied up. She was brought up to the black checkered shirt and looked towards Luhan.