Chapter 55 ❤ Seyong visits

Mi Young was sitting on a bench at the nearest park. She brought crumbs of bread to feed the pigeons who were accompanying her. While feeding the pigeons, she kept thinking of Ara's terms till someone tapped her on her shoulder.

"Mi Young is that you?" A familiar voice echoed in her ears.

She turned and he exclaimed,"It really is you!"

He sat beside her and embraced her tightly.

"Seyong? What are you doing here in Seoul?" Mi Young tried to stay calm about her current situation.

"Oh just want to visit you. I've miss you!" Seyong let go of his hug and smiled widely.

"How's my parents? Are they good?" Mi Young asked as the last time she called her parents were 3 months ago.

"They are far from good. They miss you so much. They want me to send regards to you," Seyong smiled.

Mi Young just smiled and looked to the front. Seyong then noticed a stick which was meant for blind people beside her and asked,"Mi Young ah, is that yours?"

"Ah..that..? I'm trying to get a feel of what it's like to be a blind person. It's part of my...school project," Mi Young lied.

"Interesting," Seyong rubbed his chin and was about to play a trick on her by trying to plant a kiss on her cheek but she managed to stop him by blocking his lips.

"I know what you're going to do but I won't allow it," Mi Young said by instinct.

"Yah, how did you know? Did you cheat? You opened your eyes right?" Seyong was about to uncover her sunglasses when she stopped him by saying,"Seyong, I need to have this on me till my project ends except when I go to sleep of course."

"Tsk. You're so into your project stuff," Seyong folded his arms across.

Then Mi Young stood up and tried to cheer him up by treating him to patbingsu. Seyong quickly stood up, feeling cheered up already and linked his arm onto one of her arms.

All day, Seyong and Mi Young had a great time. Seyong really believed that Mi Young was just acting blind for the sake of her school project and would help whatever he can. After that, Mi Young brought to EXO's dorm which she lived temporarily.

====

"Wow...this is EXO's dorm?" Seyong looked bewildered and walked around the dorm.

"It doesn't look like a dorm right?" Mi Young carefully sat down on the sofa.

"You bet..! A dorm with a jacuzzi? A studio room?! And a gym??!" Seyong widened his eyes in shock.

Mi Young just smiled to herself. Just then, the housekeeper approached her and talked to her softly,"Let me help you to your room."

"Is Seyong's near?" Mi Young whispered to the housekeeper while being wary about Seyong's whereabouts.

"He's at the gym room," The housekeeper told her.

Mi Young heaved a sigh of relief and the housekeeper continued to help her. As she was being led to her room, Seyong just exited the gym room when he saw the housekeeper helping Mi Young to her room upstairs.

"Wow..she really take this project seriously," Seyong watched her from where he stood.

======

In her room,

"Thank you. Can you do me a favor? Seyong will be staying here for 3 days. Can you show him to the guest room?" Mi Young politely asked.

The housekeeper nodded and did what she asked. She went down the stairs and saw Seyong sitting in the living room.

"Seyong shii, please follow me. I was asked to show you to your room," The housekeeper said.

Seyong followed her and she opened the door for him. Upon stepping into the room, Seyong couldn't help but to looked around the room, gasped.

"Are you sure this is MY room?" Seyong gasped.

"Yes," The housekeeper said and then she left the room, to continue with her work.

Meanwhile Seyong slumped himself on the luxury bed. He looked around the room once again and felt happy about it.

=======

The night sky began to fall. Mi Young was sitting by her window at the balcony. She looked up to the dark sky with her blind eyes. Then there was a breeze lightly slapping her cheek and she talked to herself,"I hope I can see the bright stars in the night sky again.."

======

At the same time, Seyong was about to talk to Mi Young about something. He decided to go into her room to see her. As he stepped into her room, he saw Mi Young sitting at the balcony alone, thought that she was enjoying the night view. He walked in quietly to surprise her but stopped when he heard what she said.

*...Why is she saying that..?* Seyong thought while stopped his tracks.

"I miss seeing the colours..," Mi Young said something unusual.

*That's weird..she said she usually stopped acting blind when it's almost her bedtime..* Seyong frowned and tiptoed to front where he can see her face.

But when he went to the front, he was utterly shocked by what he saw. He gasped and stuttered,"...Mi..Mi..Young..ah..wh-at happened..to yo-ur..e-yes..?"

Mi Young began to feel alert and trying to make something up but it was too late. Seyong then tried to calm himself down and looked at her again to see if what he thought is true.

"Mi Young..what number am I showing now?" Seyong tests her and showed four in front of her.

She hesitated and answered vaguely,"...Two..?"

"...No..it's four..Mi Young, you're really..," Seyong didn't get to finish his sentence as she interrupted,"I'm really blind..Seyong ah."

"What happened?" Seyong sat beside her, concerned.

"You won't understand..," Mi Young said.

"I will if you explain them to me. Is that why you didn't go home last month during your school break?" Seyong asked.

She didn't answer but suddenly tears started to fall down her cheeks. She sniffled,"I..didn't want..them to..worry about..me..If they see me..like this..they will feel..heartbroken.."

Seyong saw her tears and warmly embraced her while stroked her back gently.