Chapter 16 ♥- Lost Control

"Didn't she say not to get close to her?" His eyes gave a sign of anger.

"Who are you to say that?!" Geun Suk said angrily while getting up.

He tilted his head.

"Hah..The so called her boyfriend?" He scoffed.

"Get real. I know you two had nothing to do with each other cos I've already know right from the beginning with your so called acting. If you both want me to believe that, better make it more realistic," Geun Suk added while folding his arms across his chest and looked sharply towards him.

Both Mi Young and Luhan froze.

"If there's nothing to add on, I need to bring her to a place which is more quiet for us to have a cozy conversation," Geun Suk grabbed her arm and looked sleazy at her.

He brought her out and Luhan caught up with them. He remembered what Kris told him before he came down.

=====================

"Luhan ah, be careful. He can be dangerous. And make sure that she is not harmed. Sorry that I can't help you cos you know we have individual interview right. Just make sure you get back here in time when your turn to be interviewed. Be back in 30 minutes," Kris told him.

"Got it," Luhan said and rushed off.

=====================

*I'm not going to let you hurt her* Luhan caught up with him and grabbed Geun Suk's arm.

"Stop forcing her," Luhan said while trying to cool down his anger.

"What? Want to him me again?! C'mon hit me! I dare you if you want to attract more people here," He sneered and waited.

"Geun Suk ah! Stop it! Just let me go!" Mi Young struggled from his grip.

"You listen here. If I can't have you, no one will. If he IS your boyfriend, proof it," Geun Suk hissed.

Mi Young stuttered and looked over to Luhan.

"Hah! I knew it," Geun Suk dragged her to a club.

"Didn't I say to let her go?!!?" Luhan pushed him into the nearest dark alley.

Both Mi Young and Geun Suk were shocked by his rough action.Geun Suk was badly pushed to the ground. He felt that his illuminious blue mark started to glow. He started to lose control and walked towards him and punched him hard several times. Mi Young who couldn't look anymore, stood in front Geun Suk and spread her arms for him to stop.

"Luhan shii! Stop! You're going to kill him!" Mi Young shouted.

Luhan's face didn't changed and just moved towards them. He started to get ready his fist and going to punch them when Mi Young's smiling face started to appear in his mind. Mi Young who had her eyes closed, slowly opened her eyes when she couldn't feel any punch flying onto her. She saw Luhan sitting a few meters away from them, covering his face. She walked over to Luhan eventhough she felt a little fear.

"Luhan shii, you okay?" She asked.

"...I..'m...s..sorry...I..don't...know what's...gotten..into me...," Luhan said.

She looked at him with sympathy and wondered. Then she looked over to Geun Suk who was seriously injured.

=====================

Geun Suk was sent into the hospital and she helped Luhan to dust his clothes backstage.

"Luhan shii? Are you sure you're okay? If you can't do the interview today, you can postpone to tomorrow," She said to him.

"It's okay. I can do it by today," He said after taking a glass of water.

"Luhan shii, your interview now," The writer called him out.

"Ye," He looked at the mirror for last minute check.

He was about to go to the interview room when she grabbed his arm. He turned around and she smiled while saying,"Thank you."

Luhan grew bright red at her sweet smile. She let go of his arm and cheered,"Luhan shii, hwaiting!"

Luhan curved a small smile and walked in.

=====================

After rehearsals, they walked home. She walked side by side in between Baekhyun and Luhan.

"Luckily you're not hurt anywhere," Baekhyun said with relief.

"I wish I was there to save you," Chanyeol felt regretted.

"I'm sure Luhan hyung looks more suave when he fights right, babe?" Chen squeezed in between them and nudged her shoulder.

"I bet I'm more suave than Luhan hyung," Tao said while sighing.

She just smiled and took a quick glance at Luhan who was walking Ace and laughing with Kai and Sehun. Just then Luhan's eyes met her eyes and she quickly looked away.

As soon as they reached their house, they waved goodbye to both Mi Young and Luhan as well as Ace. When she stepped into the house, she received a text.

Thank goodness you are safe. I'm so worried for you. Btw, rest well.

-Kai-

She smiled at his warm message. As she walked past by the living room, she saw Luhan sleeping on the sofa. She went into his bedroom and pulled out an extra blanket for him. She walked towards him and covered him with a blanket. As she was covering him with a blanket, she saw his tired face. She slowly touched his face and admired him when suddenly she was being pulled towards him, lying beside him.

"...Please..continue to stay...with me whatever...happens..," He muttered in his sleep.

She wondered why he said that and thought he must be having a bad dream. To her surprise, she could feel his warmth when she was being hugged.

=====================

The next morning, Luhan woke up groggily and was yawning towards the window. He rubbed his eyes and was about to get out of the sofa when he realised Mi Young beside him, sleeping soundly. He blinked a couple of times.

"W..hy did she sleep here with me..?" Luhan asked himself.

He tried to remember back the other night and his dream. He face palmed and swallowed hard.