Chapter 38 ♥ Geunsuk Returns

Mi Young was quite astonished by Chanyeol's sudden question. Chnayeol was looking into her eyes while giving his signature smile. Before she could answer, Suho and Kris pushed his face away and he stumbled to the floor.

"Hyungs!" Chanyeol groaned in pain.

"That was what you got for asking a silly question," Suho said.

"How can you confess to her out of the blue?" Xiumin folded his arms across.

"It's a confession. You need to make the other party to feel surprised," Chanyeol helped himself to stand up and dusted off his clothes.

Chanyeol then sat in between Kris and her. He put his arms on her shoulders and asked again,"So are you falling for me now?"

Just then, Baekhyun interrupted to help her to avoid the question,"Mi Young ah, I need help with some thing."

Mi Young quickly jumped out from the sofa and followed Baekhyun to the kitchen. She gave a sigh of relief and said,"Thank you for saving me back there."

"No problem. Chanyeol hyung can be quite a troublemaker at times," Beakhyun laughed.

Mi Young went towards the fridge and poured a glass of water for both of them. They sat down and joked around. Just then, Luhan went into the kitchen when he saw the both of them. Baekhyun saw him and asked to join the both of them.

"Hyung, where are you after dinner?" Baekhyun asked.

"Uh, I was at my room..doing some...stuff," Luhan said.

"Luhan hyung," Baekhyun called his name.

"Wae?" Luhan looked at him.

"Your sister...don't you feel something suspicious about her..?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ara?" Mi Young asked.

Baekhyun nodded and continued,"I don't know...I sensed that she had this ominous aura....Something about her really puts me on guard. Don't you feel that, Mi Young?"

Mi Young tried to recall what happened the last few weeks especially the day that she saw that illusion, then she glanced over to Luhan who was thinking too.

"Hmm..I don't feel anything strange about her..From what I observe, she's been a good younger sister towards Luhan," Mi Young told Baekhyun.

"Even though she's trying to get rid of you that morning breakfast?" Baekhyun reminded her with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you mean Ara wanted to get rid of you?" Luhan was confused.

"That day morning, Ara lied about the loaf of bread. There is still plenty left and yet she did not make enough for Mi Young to have her breakfast," Baekhyun told him.

"But why would she do that..? Both of you and her get along well right?" Luhan asked her.

She slightly nodded to assure him.

"You and her get along? I doubt so," Baekhyun scoffed.

"We do get along," She emphasised.

"Let me ask you. So tell me, what did both you do together?" Baekhyun asked.

She tried to recall some of the days but nothing. Baekhyun showed a "I told you so" face. Mi Young peered over to Luhan and he looked at her while asking,"Is that true, Mi Young?"

"I..wouldn't say it's true...maybe we still are awkward around each other. It's okay I will try to get close to her soon," Mi Younh assured him.

"Mi Young ah, as your best friend, I suggest you stay away from her. No offence, Luhan hyung. I just got the feeling that she will do some bad things towards her and I don't want her to get hurt," Baekhyun told Luhan.

"I understand," Luhan gave a small smile and kept thinking of Ara.

=========

The next morning, as soon as she opened her eyes, she saw someone's face close to her face which led her to gave a sudden shout. She moved back and was super shocked to see Ara in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" Mi Young sounded shock and tried to calm down.

Ara brought a tray of breakfast for her. Mi Young looked down and widened her eyes when she saw a big breakast.

"You...made this?" Mi Young asked.

"Yeah. From now on, I will make special breakfast for you everyday," Ara gave a fake smile.

"But you don't have too...I'm fine with simple breakfast and I can do it myself," Mi Young told her politely and put the tray on her table.

"Unnie, I've heard that I upset you somehow," Ara said.

"Upset? What...about?" Mi Young asked in confusion.

"You know about the other day - the bread thingy..It's not that I wanted to hide it from you and don't want you to eat with the rest of us but I wanted to keep the loaf of bread for something else. You know...bread pudding..Recently, I've been craving for it," Ara told her.

"Oh..that..I'm not upset. I just want to have breakfast out with fresh air. Don't worry about it," Mi Young smiled.

"Jingga unnie?" Ara exclaimed.

She nodded and Ara quickly hug her. Mi Young was surprised by her embrace but kindly returned the embrace. Ara on the other hand, was rolling her eyes in disgust while pretending to give a warm embrace.

=======

On the way to school, Luhan and Mi Young was walking to school together. Every girl that past by him was quite swooned by him due to the glow that he had. Mi Young just giggled at the reaction the girls when they looked at him. Mi Young gave a text to his phone and he opened the text saying,"Girls are all over you because of your sudden glow from your stainless chain."

Luhan noticed it and quickly put it away. Mi Young just giggled and walked closer to him.

When they reached the school, there was a sudden crowd. They walked over and Mi Young widened her eyes as soon as she saw who was that. She quickly turned around and wanted to get away from the place when she felt an arm over her shoulders.

"Hey babe," He grinned towards her which made the rest of the girls around her jealous.

Mi Young looked up and saw his grinning face and said softly in frustration so no one can hear,"Geun suk, get your hands off me."

"Aww...babe...you miss me? I miss you too," He said aloud and was about to turn her around to face him. He wanted to embrace you when Luhan stopped him.

*What the hell..?!* Geun Suk looked up and saw Luhan prevented him from embracing Mi Young with his strong grip.

"What are you DOING?!" Geun Suk gritted his teeth.

"You better step away from her IF you don't want anything happens to you AGAIN...," Luhan threatened.

Mi Young who was in between them, was feeling worried while looking at the both of them knowing that something serious might happen.