Chapter 47 ♥ Trying To Fit Into Character

Ara walked back to the club and sat on one of the chairs while watching EXO members. Just then, Luhan caught up with her eyes and smiled at her without knowing it was Ara in disguised. Ara returned his smile and waved at him. Then Kai and Baekhyun flashed a smile towards her too. *Being her wasn't so bad at all..She does have a lot of admirers..* Ara smirked.

After the overwhelmed performance by EXO, Ara waited for the EXO members to walked over to her table. While waiting, Ara studied Mi Young's character that she had observed for the past few months in every detail. A few minutes later, she saw Chanyeol, Chen, Xiumin, Suho & Kai approached her. Chanyeol naturally slung his arm around her shoulder and said,"So how's the showcase babe?"

"They're awesome but where's the rest?" Ara a.k,a Mi Young asked while looking around.

"Oh, they'll be here after they changed into their normal clothes," Suho told her.

"Mi Young ah, where's Ara?" Chen asked.

'Mi Young' looked baffled but tried to give a poker face,"Oh, she suddenly said that she won't be back for a few weeks...or may be days..."

"Really? Why?" Xiumin wondered.

"Umm...she said that she need to settle something important," 'Mi Young' lied.

"That's good that she won't be here. If she is, she will surely make some trouble..," Kai said, not knowing Ara disguised as Mi Young.

Once Ara heard that, she rolled her eyes in hatred and looked at Kai whilw he drank his glass of juice. Then, the rest of the members came over and Ara felt delighted to see Luhan and was about to link arms with him when she stopped herself and thought of Mi Young's character. Ara stepped towards Luhan and said with a smile,"Good job on the showcase."

"Thanks. Glad you make time to watch our showcase," Luhan smiled to her.

Ara smiled back and Kris called out to Luhan and asked,"Let's get together and made a toast for our successful showcase."

All of them gathered around and made a toast cheerfully. All night long, Ara kept standing by Luhan's side. Baekhyun noticed how obvious they were and pulled her hand and whispered,"Yah, I know that you guys are an item but you guys didn't have to be so close to one another. Didn't you say you want to keep a secret first?"

Baekhyun did not know that Ara was disguised as Mi Young and Ara said in a fan girly tone,"I plan to but I can't help it. He's so hot tonight that I can't resist him."

Baekhyun's face frowned upon hearing her unusual sentence. He stared at her and became curious about her. 'Mi Young' turned to him and asked,"Wae? Something wrong?"

"Uh..aniya...Just tired that's all," Baekhyun quickly found an excuse.

"If there's nothing, I'll go join them okay," 'Mi Young' smiled and run towards the rest of EXO.