Chapter 59 Ara's Control

"I know where Luhan is," Mi Young said without hesitation.

All eyes turned to her and waited for more.

"But...," She started to bit her bottom lip.

"But?" Suho asked.

"You guys musn't panic..And when I say don't panic, you cannot panic," Mi Young riterate.

They nodded and they listened to what she said. Soon their eyes widened and gasped.

"Do you mean he's...he's...-," Chen gulped.

"A werewolf..?!" Tao shrieked.

"A werewolf? Cool!" Sehun felt elated when he heard that.

"How can you say cool?! It's insane!!" Chanyeol panicked.

"Chanyeol, didn't I say you shouldn't panic?" Mi Young touched his hand to calm his hand.

"How am I going to be calm? Luhan hyung...," Chanyeol swallowed hard.

"And you said he's here with us?" Kris asked her.

She nodded and D.O calmly asked,"So where is Luhan hyung now?"

"He's at the attic upstairs..I sorry but I didn't mean to hid from all of you..," Mi Young apologised.

Then Suho noticed how calm Kai and Baekhyun were and knew they knew about this before.

"You guys knew about this all along am I right?" Suho asked the both of them.

They looked at each other and nodded.

"How could you not tell us?" Lay asked.

"Luhan hyung asked us to keep a secret  till he finds the right moment to tell you guys," Baekhyun told him.

"How did you guys know about this?" Kris asked.

"Well..we found out by coincidence..I found out when a long time ago while Kai..he found out recently..," Baekhyun told them.

"It's a long story," Kai said to them.

Let's go see Luhan now," Xiumin said while getting up.

All of them stood up except for Tao. Lay sensed Tao was not with them and turned back, seeing that he was sitting there alone.

"Yah, you're not coming along?" Lay asked.

"No. What if he bites?" Tao took extra percaution.

"He won't bite. We're his friends," Lay comforted him.

"It's okay hyung. You just go ahead with the rest of them. I'll wait here," Tao suggested.

"Suits yourself," Lay sighed and followed them to the attic.

======

When they reached the attic, Mi Young volunteered to open the door and stepped inside while calling his name,"Luhan shii.."

They heard some growl from the attic and followed her inside.

"Luhan hyung, we're here," D.O asked.

Luhan turned his face to the back and growled.

"Are you sure he won't bite?" Chanyeol whispered to her ear.

"Don't worry. He won-," Before Mi Young could finish her sentence, Baekhyun shouted,"Mi Young ah, watch out!!"

With her blind eyes, she faced the front  and felt something coming towards her. Kris quickly went to the front and was about to prevent her from being attacked when Luhan stopped and stood in front of Kris with fierce stare. Kris stared him back with a protected look. Mi Young then gently pulled Kris away and carefully touched Luhan's face.