Chapter 22 ♥ : The Black WereWolf

Once they reached the hospital, Baekhyun piggybacked Luhan hurriedly and went to approach one of the doctors. Just then, a doctor took Luhan and directed the nurses to help to go to the emergency room. Mi Young and Baekhyun waited outside the emergency room with a worried look.

"Do you think he's gonna be okay?" She asked Baekhyun.

"Hopefully," Baekhyun tried to calm her and himself.

In the emergency room, Luhan struggled to get himself free with the pain he was facing. The doctor quickly injected him and he slowly calmed down.

After a few hours later, Luhan was brought to the ward, still sleeping. Mi Young decided to accompany him till he woke up while Baekhyun went to buy dinner for the both of them. After a while, Luhan woke up and looked around him. He felt someone sleeping beside him and saw Mi Young sleeping soundly. Just then, Baekhyun came in and was glad to see Luhan.

"Luhan hyung, thank goodness you're okay! Me and Mi Young was like worried sick-" Baekhyun stopped talking loudly when Luhan asked him to quieten down.

"She must have been tired waiting for you to wake up," Baekhyun told him.

"Hyung here. I've bought chicken porridge," Baekhyun placed it at the table.

Luhan slowly got out of bed and carried Mi Young to sleep on the bed. He went to sit with Baekhyun and eat together.

"How's your wound? Is it all better?" Baekhyun asked.

"You saw the wound?" Luhan asked back.

"The blue wound," Baekhyun pointed at the back of Luhan's neck.

Luhan touched at the back of his neck and felt a bandage over it.

"What happened to it?" Baekhyun asked with curiousity.

Before he could explain, Mi Young woke up and found herself at his bed.

"Are you guys eating without me," She said as soon as she woke up when she saw both of them eating.

"Yah, how can we ask you to eat when you are soundly asleep, right hyung?" Baekhyun asked Luhan.

Luhan just nodded and slurped his porridge. Mi Young got out of bed and sat in between them which was widely spaced out.

"Luhan shii, are you okay now?" Mi Young asked out of concern.

"I'm okay," Luhan said.

"Hyun ah, did the doctor say anything about him?" She asked Baekhyun while munching her food.

"He says it's nothing to worry about except when he said..," Baekhyun tried to remember what the doctor said to him earlier on.

=====================

-Earlier on-

"...He only need to be given a prescribed medicine only approved by me," The doctor told Baekhyun.

"What kind of medicine?" Baekhyun asked.

"The only medicine that only he can consume," The doctor handed the medicine.

Baekhyun took the bottle from the doctor and analysed it.

"...Isn't this...like a cough syrup?" Baekhyun asked again.

"...Uh..A special cough syrup and take these pills too. All this must be given to him, arasoh?" The doctor said.

"Arasoh, Doctor," Baekhyun said.

"Doctor, is there anything that I need to take note of Luhan?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just be careful," The doctor said.