Chapter 18 ♥- Baekhyun, Mi Young & Luhan Hometown

The night before Chuseok Day -

Mi Young had packed her clothes to go back to her hometown for Chuseok Day. After packing, she strolled down the stairs and head to kitchen. She saw Luhan was playing with Ace at the garden area. She went to join them and Ace licked her face as soon as he saw her.

"Aigoooo!" Mi Young ruffled his fur while Luhan looked at them both with a smile.

"Luhan shii, have you packed your clothes for tomorrow?" Mi Young asked while playing around with Luhan.

"Tomorrow?" Luhan asked.

"Tomorrow is Chuseok Day. The day where we have family gatherings and eat delicious food!" She exclaimed.

"...Family...gatherings..," Luhan muttered.

Mi Young peered over to him who was dazing.

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

"Oh..ya," Luhan curved a small smile.

"...You don't have a family to celebrate Chuseok..?" Mi Young asked.

Luhan just kept quiet and called Ace who was playing around with the ball. Ace came running over and gave the ball to Luhan. He threw the ball and Ace caught it. Mi Young looked at Luhan and felt sympathised with him.

The next morning, Mi Young had gotten ready to take Baekhyun's car back to her hometown. She saw Luhan eating his breakfast alone on the dining table. She went to approach him and sit beside him as she got a piece of good news to share.

"Luhan shii, I have a piece of good news!" She said excitedly while standing up.

"What is it?" Luhan asked while looking up at her.

"Let's celebrate Chuseok together! I've told umma about you and she don't mind having you celebrating with us! By the way, she had prepared a feast for us. Isn't that great?" Mi Young smiled widely while pulling his arm and brought him to his room.

"But I will be a burden to your family," Luhan said with a trouble look.

"Don't worry. They will be happy to see you! So hurry up and pack your things. I'll be waiting for you at the door," Mi Young smiled and went to skip to the living room.

Luhan sighed and went to pack his things. After he gotten ready, they went out together with Ace who will be coming with them also. They waited for Baekhyun to come.After a while, Baekhyun arrived and they got into the car. Mi Young sat in front with Baekhyun while Luhan sat with Ace behind.

"So Luhan hyung, I heard you'll be going back with Mi Young for Chuseok?" Baekhyun asked him while looking at the rear mirror.

Luhan just curved a small smile and ruffled his dog.

"Since it won't be fun celebrating Chuseok alone with Ace, I thought of bringing him over. Appa and umma seemed eager to see him," Mi Young smiled.

"Luhan hyung, I'll assure you that you'll have fun tomorrow," Baekhyun grinned while driving off.

Since Baekhyun's hometown is the same area as Mi Young so he did not mind sending her off. It took them 3hrs journey to their hometown.

"Baekhyun shii, do you need help in driving? You looked tired. I don't mind taking over," Luhan offered his help.

"Really? Thank you very much!! I AM very tired. Been staying up all night because of the karaoke noise from our neighbour," Baekhyun yawned and stopped at the side of the road.

They changed over and Luhan started to drive, following the GPS set by Baekhyun. At the back, Baekhyun had slept soundly with Ace. Once in a while, Luhan would glance over to Mi Young who was asleep. Soon, they had reached their destination and Luhan went to woke them up.

"We're here?" Mi Young looked around from her window.

"Ah..what a nice nap..," Baekhyun yawned while stretching his arms with a smile.

All of them got out from the car and breathed in the fresh air.

"Nothing seemed to change here. Look, that's Mi Young's house over there," Baekhyun smiled while pointing to a house from a short distant.

Luhan looked over.

"Hyun ah, can you open the back of the car? We're going to take our bags out," Mi Young said.

Beakhyun opened and they went to help her out. They walked to Mi Young's house with Ace.

"Umma, Appa~ I'm home~" She called her parents.

"Oh..Toki! You're here?" She heard her mother sounded excited.

"Toki..?" Luhan raised his eyebrow.

"It's her nickname because her love for bunnies. Ever since then, her family members started to call her that," Baekhyun whispered while chuckling.

They saw her parents approaching them and hugged her.

"Toki ah, I miss you," Her mother kissed her cheek.

"Toki ah, you've grown pretty," Her father smiled proudly.

"Umma, Appa, stop calling me that. It's embarrassing," She whispered to her parents and gave her parents a hint on the guys.

Her parents giggled and glanced over to the guys.

"Ah! Hyun ah! Long time no see!" Her father slapped the his back with a smile.

"Ajumeoni, Ajusshi, how have you been?" Baekhyun smiled.

"Never better," Her father grinned.

"Is this the guy you're talking about?" Her mother asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Chaneun Luhan imida," Luhan introduced himself and Ace.

"So you're living together with him?" Her father asked.

"...Uh...not with him alone..with..umm..Hyun!" She blurted.

"Really?" Her parents looked over at Baekhyun.

"Na?" Baekhyun pointed to himself as he too was shocked.

Mi Young glanced over to Baekhyun to help her secretly.