Chapter 45 ♡ Sleepover

After the party, they cleaned the place up and Chanyeol urged Mi Young to sleep over at their dorm for one night.

"But I don't have my PJs with me and I don't even bring a change of clothes for tomorrow," Mi Young said to Chanyeol.

"I've got that covered. I have an extra PJs so you can have it & you wear my long sleeve top if you don't mind," Chanyeol grinned.

"It's better to stay here overnight with us. Besides there aren't any transportation to bring you two home," Baekhyun showed the wall clock and it showed 2AM.

"Okay. Just for tonight," Mi Young said.

"Assa!" The EXO members cheered.

"Here. Your PJs," Chanyeol smiled while handing out the blue PJs.

"Gomayo, Chanyeol ah," Mi Young smiled and took it from him.

"Luhan hyung, you can borrow mine instead," Chen handing out his new PJs.

"Thanks Chen ah," Luhan thanked him.

After they got ready to go to sleep, Mi Young head to the living room where they had laid out warm and thick matresses for all of them to sleep on. She was the first one to choose a spot and lied down.

"Ah...This feels warm," Mi Young felt cozy and closed her eyes.

"It feels warmer with you here," Chanyeol lied down next to her and smiled happily.

"This is the first time Mi Young sleep over in our house," Chen said while lying beside Chanyeol.

"Yeah. Why didn't Baekhyun ever bring her into our house for sleepover?" Xiumin thought it over.

"Want to know why? Because I can'trust you guys especially you," Baekhyun who was drying his hair with his towel, pointed to Chanyeol.

"Yah, I'm a good guy okay. Mi Young would feel protected with me around. Right Mi Young?" Chanyeol nudged her shoulder.

Mi Young just gave a slight nod and a small laugh.

"See. Mi Young agrees with me. That's why I like her even more," Chanyeol was about to give her a hug when Kris stopped him.

"And that's why WE never let you sleep in our house," Kris sighed and gave a light knock on his head.

Suho and D.O each carried Chanyeol's arms and legs and brought him to the other end of the mattress while Chanyeol protesting.

Chanyeol then got tired protesting and went straight to sleep. Soon everyone was lying down and soon feel asleep on their own place. Luhan who was sleeping beside Mi Young, watched her sleep.

*She really has an angelic face...* Luhan smiled.

Kai who was sleeping 2 rows behind Luhan, noticed Luhan staring at her. He felt rather jealous and forced himself to sleep.

=======

Morning came and EXO members were still fast asleep. Mi Young who was up early, was making breakfast for them.

"Hmm...I hope they like the waffles I made," She smiled to herself while stacking the waffles on each plate.

"Morning," Somebody from behind greeted her while peerinfg over her shoulders.

"Morning. Did you have a good night sleep?" Mi Young asked.

"The best sleep," Luhan smiled to her.

"Did you have a good dream?" She asked while focusing on the waffles.

"Sort of. But the best dream is I get to sleep beside you," Luhan whispered to her ear.

"Yeah right," Mi Young did not seem to believe him.

"Chinja ya. The best night ever," Luhan smiled while embracing her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

She felt touched by his words and smiled to herself.

"I'll go wash up and help you afterwards, okay?' Luhan said.

"Okay," She said.

Luhan then removed his arms from her waist but before he walked off, he called her name. She turned back and suddenly she felt his lips on hers. Luhan pulled away and smiled widely while saying,"Wish everyday would be like this, kechii?"

"Ye," Mi Young smiled shyly and Luhan winked at her before walking to the bathroom.

=======

Slowly, one by one woke up by the sweet aroma of breakfast. Luhan had arranged their food on the table. Chen and Tao walked into the dining hall and was wowed by the food on the table.

"Luhan hyung, did you make all this?" Tao asked.

"Ani. Mi Young did. I just helped out in taking these into the dining hall," Luhan told them.

Just then Mi Young walked into the dining hall with a tray of glasses and orange juice. Upon seeing it, Tao quickly hold the tray and helped her.

"Thanks Tao ah," Mi Young smiled.

"Wah...smells sooooo gooodddd~," Chanyeol and the rest walked in but missing one person.

"Sehun ah, is Baekhyun still sleeping?" Mi Young asked.

"I guess so," Sehun looked around.

Mi Young went into the living room and saw Baekhyun sleeping soundly. She walked over and gently woke him up,"Baekhyun ah~."

"Hmmmm...," Baekhyun answered in sleepy manner.

"Time for breakfast. Go and wash up or you'll be late for your dance practice," Mi Young said.

"Give me 10 minutes," Baekhyun said groggily.

Mi Young looked on the clock wall and seemed fine giving him 10 more minutes. She then stood up and walked back to the dining hall and joined the others.

"Mi Young ah, are you doing anything today?" Suho asked.

"I need to go to 2 houses for tutoring till 5pm after this," She said.

"How about tonight?" D.O asked.

"Maybe just resting at home, waeyo?" She asked him.

"We have our comeback showcase tonight near Gangnam street. We thought of you coming for our perfomance," Lay told her.

"Ah...okay. I think I can make it," She smiled.

"Assa!" The members cheered.

"By the way, if you want to bring Ara along, we're okay with it," Kris said.

"Sure," She smiled.

After breakfast, Mi Young and Luhan went home together and she went to get ready for tutoring. Ever since that day, Ara had been cold towards her but she tried to get friendly with Ara. Before she walked out, she saw Ara in the living room, watching TV. She went to approach her and said,"Ara, tonight EXO having their come back showcase. Let's go together okay?"

"Whatever...," Ara replied coldly.

Mi Young heard her reply and said,"I'll see you tonight."

She walked out from the house while Ara turned to look at the door and said to herself,"We'll see about that.."

Ara then smirked to herself while raising one of her eyebrows.