Chapter 34 ♥ Luhan & Ara

=============

Baekhyun tried to call Mi Young on his phone but her phone seemed to be switched off. He walked and walked till he found someone familiar with a white dog.

"Mi Young ah~," Baekhyun shouted across the street.

Mi Young turned back and was surprised to see Baekhyun who was waving happily to her. She saw him approaching her and ruffled Ace's fur once he got there.

"Hyun ah, what are you doing here?" Mi Young asked; still surprised.

"The same question that I am going to ask you. What are you doing here alone with Ace?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well...I took Ace for a walk after that I am going to eat my breakfast at some cafe," Mi Young said to him.

"You could have woke me up and we could have walk Ace together," Baekhyun told her.

"That's okay. You looked tired from all the rehearsals. So I don't want to tire you out. Besides I prefer to walk him alone," She gave a smile towards him and played ball with Ace.

"Yah, I know you're lying. You're upset that Luhan's sister didn't make breakfast for you," Baekhyun told her straight.

She stopped playing but sounded flustered," No I didn't. I just want to eat breakfast out once in a while."

"Mi Young, I can see through you. We've been best friends since childhood. Besides, Luhan's sister purposely do that to you," Baekhyun turned to her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I just bought 2 loaf of bread yesterday. So it shouldn't have running out," Baekhyun told her.

"But if you said is true...why did she tell me that it's not enough..?" Mi Young recalled.

"She's jealous that you got everyone's attention and wanted to be more closer to the guys than you. I noticed that when we played yesterday's games," Baekhyun said.

She just kept quiet and pondered. Baekhyun then saw her expression and tried to cheer her up & said,"Hey, why don't we eat breakfast out together? I know a good place for us to eat."

He grabbed her hand and walked hand in hand to the cafe. Ace ran after them and followed.

============

Back in the house, D.O got a text from Baekhyun. He raised one eyebrow and looked towards the kitchen. Kris saw his head towards the kitchen and asked," D.O ah, why are you looking at the kitchen?"

"Ah..nothing," D.O said and continued eating till the last bite.

After he's done with his breakfast, he went to wash his plates while looking for the leftover loaf of bread but there was none. After he's done washing, he looked out of the kitchen to check if the coast is clear. Once it's cleared, he went to search every cabinet but still none. D.O scratched his head with frustration and thought,*Where the hell is that loaf of bread?!*

Then he looked to the front and the refrigerator was the only one which it hadn't check. He opened and saw a unusual big red plastic which stood out. He untied it and widened his eyes in disbelief.

"Baekhyun hyung is right! She's lying but why did she do that to Mi Young?" D.O muttered to himself.

============

Meanwhile, in the cafe that Baekhyun recommended, Mi Young was having a good time with Baekhyun till they did not realise that Baekhyun will be late for the rehearsal.

"Do you still remember that you used to like this "hot" guy but got rejected?" Baekhyun reminded her and laughed.

"Hey, you are pretty back then but more prettier now," Baekhyun held her hand on the table and smiled genuinely to her.

Mi Young smiled back. Baekhyun continued,"I really miss chatting together like this with you."

"Me too," She smiled.

Just then, Baekhyun's phone rang and he went to pick it up,"Yeoboseyo?"

"Baekhyun ah!! Where are you?!?!" Baekhyun heard loud shouts from his phone.

Baekhyun put the phone away from his ears and felt pain from the shouts. He then hung up and looked at his watch while widening his eyes.

"Oh my god! I'm late for practice!" Baekhyun quickly stood up and got ready to rush out of the cafe.

Then, he stopped his tracks and turned to face Mi Young and apologised,"Mi Young ah, I'm so sorry but tonight let's hang out together okay!"

"Okay," She smiled.

After Baekhyun ran off, she was left alone. She then thought of the EXO members and planned to visit them later since she's free.

==========

Later, in EXO's practice room, everyone was practicing hard. On the other hand, Luhan was having trouble with his sister who kept pestering him to teach her some moves.

"Oppa, can you teach me that move? It looks cool!" Ara exclaimed.

"Ara ah, can we do it later? I'm trying to practice here," Luhan talked to her with a firm tone.

"Oppa~jebal. I want to dance that..," She tried to sound cute.

Luhan who had kept his frustration for a long time, glared at Ara and shouted without knowing his eyes turned red,"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ANNOYING ME?! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING REALLY HARD TO PRACTICE SO I CAN CATCH UP WITH THEM?!"

The EXO members stopped practicing as soon as they heard the shout and the whole studio went silent. Mi Young had just arrived the studio and was about to greet them when she saw the tension between Ara and Luhan.

Ara's expression turned from bright to sadness. She was utterly shocked by Luhan's shout and quickly ran towards where Mi Young was and out of the studio. The EXO members now noticed Mi Young's there and she looked at them with a questioned look. Luhan then walked past Mi Young and went out of the studio. She watched him walking off, wondering.

"Guys, what just happened?" Mi Young asked.

"That was shocking..," Sehun still looked shocked.

"Never saw Luhan hyung gotten angry before," Tao said.

"I knew it. We shouldn't have brought Ara here. She's just a disturbance," Chanyeol feeling regret.

"Guys, let's just take an hour break. I'll go and see him if he's okay," Kris told the guys.

"Oppa, let me go check on him. I've brought some snacks and drinks. Help yourself," She smiled towards them and hand it over to Kris.

Mi Young then searched for Luhan and saw him sitting there on the bench alone at the corner. She saw him resisting the pain on his neck and wanted to approach him but was stopped when she saw Ara walking towards him from behind. Mi Young quickly hid herself against the wall and secretly looked at them. Just then, Mi Young's eyes widened with surprised at what she saw.