Chapter 25 ♥ : Chanyeol Sleeping Walking

Luhan was busy playing with Ace when he saw Mi Young washing her plates after eating through the kitchen window. Then, he saw the little scar on her arm which reminded him of that night.

=====================

-That night-

He growled towards her fiercely to advise her to stay away. Mi Young did not heed his advise and still walked towards him which made him unconsciously scratched her arm and left a painful mark. Eventhough she were attacked, Mi Young still approached him and comforted him.

=====================

"I'm..sorry..Mi Young ah...," He muttered and tears started to fall down to his cheeks.

Ace made a comforted sound to make Luhan feel better.

"..Luhan shii, are you okay..?" Mi Young suddenly came over and sat beside him.

Luhan quickly wiped his tears and pretended to be fine. He looked up and gave a small smile. She offered some fruits that have been cut. He took some and ate them. Both of them ate without saying anything. Just then, a white butterfly came fluttering and she held out a finger and the butterfly rested on it.

"Yeppoda..," She smiled at the butterfly.

Luhan looked at it and agreed with her. Then after a while, the butterfly flew off and she sighed,"Wish I could be as free as that butterfly~"

Luhan just watched the butterfly flying off and looked at her, then her scar that can be seen a little. She felt that Luhan was looking at her and noticed that he was staring at her scar. She quickly covered her arm fully with her scarf.

"Does it...still hurt..?" Luhan asked.

"Aniyo. I've applied medicine so it should be okay," She gave a reassuring smile.

"Miannada," Luhan apologised while looking at the ground.

Mi Young held his hand and he felt warmth from her hand. He looked up and he saw her smiling warmly at him.

"Don't ever feel guilty whenever you see me okay. If you are, I won't forgive you, arasoh?" She smiled.

Luhan slowly curved a smile. Suddenly her heart started to beat faster at the sight of his smile. They look at each other's eyes for a long time when all of the sudden, Ace barked. Both of them looked to Ace's direction and saw a shooting star.

"Look! A shooting star!! Make a wish! Quick!" She let go of her hand and clasped her hand while closing her eyes to make a wish.

Luhan followed and made a wish. After she made a wish, she opened her eyes and saw that Luhan was still making a wish. While he was still wishing, she quickly gave a peck of kiss on his cheek. Luhan opened his eyes and looked surprised. He turned to her and saw her face getting red.

"It's getting late. I'd better go sleep. Goodnight," She quickly stood up and quickened her pace to the house.

Luhan was still surprised and put his hand on his cheek. Then, he smiled to himself and looked up to the moon with a happy feeling.

=====================

The next morning, she got up without the help of the alarm clock. She rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms. Then, her eyes look around the room. Just then, as she was looking around her room, her eyes fixated on something beside her. There was something under her blanket. She slowly uncovered it and frowned,"..Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol was still sleeping soundly. She wanted to wake him up but couldn't do it so. She quietly got out of bed and went into her shower room to change into her uniform. After getting ready, she looked at her watch and looked at her bed. He was still sleeping and was about to wake him up when there was a knock on the door. She went to open it and saw Baekhyun and Chen.

"Mi Young ah, have you see Chanyeol anywhere?" Chen asked.

"Usually he would wake us up but today he isn't," Baekhyun scratched his head.

"Oh..he's here," Mi Young told them.

"Great. What kind of friend he is?" Chen walked in and widened his eyes as soon as he saw Chanyeol still sleeping on her bed.

"Yah, is everything okay?" Baekhyun asked and walked in also.

Baekhyun too was shocked to see him at her bed and both of them shouted,"CHANYEOL AH?!"

Their shouts made the rest of the EXO members ran to her room and asked what happened. They both pointed out and they all gasped. Then Kai went to aggressively woke him up and he calmly opened his eyes and saw his members standing around him with bulging eyes.

"Morning guys," Chanyeol yawned and stretched his arms.

"Morning?" Xiumin raised one of his eyebrows.

"It is morning right?" Chanyeol asked and looked at them.

"Why are you guys looking like you want to eat me..?" Chanyeol wondered.

"Do you do something to Mi Young last night?" Kris asked him.

"How did you get into the room when her room was locked yesterday?" Suho folded his arms across while staring at him.

"Wait! What are you guys trying to imply?" Chanyeol looked confused.

"Look at where you are now, hyung," Sehun said.

Chanyeol jumped out of bed and looked around. *Wait..this isn't the guest's room..This looks like..* Chanyeol turned to face Mi Young and she greeted him,"Morning Chanyeolie. He rushed to her and turning her around while whispering,"Did I do something indecent yesterday night?"

"Ani," She whispered back.

"Jinja?" He wanted a confirmation.

She nodded and he felt relieved.

"Did you sleepwalk again?" She asked.

"Kinda," He snickered and suddenly he got an idea to fool the members.

"Mi Young ah, let's fool them since we're at it," Chanyeol smiled widely and got excited to fool them.

"Fool them?" She questioned.

"Follow my lead. This is going to be exciting!!" He turned her around and they both faced the EXO members.

"Well?" Kai raised one of his eyebrows.

"What do you think?" Chanyeol grinned and put his arm around her waist.