Episode 62 ❤ Finale

Mi Young was placed in her bed after she passed out. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and found out that she was in her room. She looked to her left and saw Luhan standing by her window, looking outside.

"...Luhan..shii..?" She called his name out with a weak tone.

Luhan turned his face back and was relieved to see that she had woken up. He rushed to her and held her hands while asking worriedly,"Are you okay?"

Mi Young did not answer his question and just stared at him. Luhan looked at her and asked,"Is something wrong?"

A while later, tears started to welled up her eyes and she put her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"...Mi Young shii..," Luhan looked confused.

"..I'm so happy you're back...I..I miss you so much," She cried while hugging him tightly.

When he heard that, he softened and embraced her back while stroking her back gently.

"..I miss you more," Luhan confessed.

Meanwhile, outside her room, the EXO members were peeking at them through the door.

"She really misses him more than us huh?" Chanyeol felt saddened as he watched them.

"Yah, are you forgetting they are once a couple?" Suho nudged him.

Chanyeol made a face and Kris intervened,"Mi Young...she really is shocked when I told her about him.."

"Who don't..? Even we were surprised," Xiumin questioned.

"I'm actually glad he's back to normal," Baekhyun gave a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, me too," Kai sighed.

Chen looked at him and asked,"So you're ready to officially let her go with him now?"

Kai gave a nod and Lay put his arm on his shoulders and said proudly,"I'm proud of you."

"Thanks," Kai gave a small smile and thought to himself *Annyeong...my first love..♡*

D.O then voiced out,"Hey, let's leave them alone."

"Yup. And I suggest now," Tao backed out and walked off.

The moment when Mi Young and Luhan were about to kiss, all of them closed the door quietly and made a queasy face.

Later that night, all of them gathered in one living room. They were having fun playing games together. In the middle of it, Mi Young decided to prepare a light supper for them. Luhan went to follow her to the kitchen and helped her make supper.

"Luhan shii, will you be staying here like before?" Mi Young asked him.

Luhan did not answer and continued arranging the strawberries on the plate.

"...Luhan shii..?" Mi Young faced him t9 get an answer from him.

"...You don't mind me...staying with you?" Luhan asked her.

"Of course, I don't mind. I like it when...you stay in this house," Mi Young shyly said.

"..Well..since you put it that way..I'll stay," Luhan said with a broad smile.

She returned a smile and they went back to the living room to join them. That night, the EXO members decided to sleep over. While they were sleeping, Mi Young stayed awake. She couldn't sleep and Luhan noticed it. He slowly approached her at the balcony and handed over a cup of hot chocolate to her.

"Thanks," She took the cup from him and took a sip.

"Had trouble sleeping..?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah," Mi Young gave a nod.

Then there was silence and all they could hear was the sound of the crickets in the garden. Mi Young then broke the silence after a while,"Did you remember the time when I found you the other night?"

"...Yeah..I..was in terrible state then..," Luhan remembered that awful night.

She then gave a light chuckle and said,"And it was...love at first sight.."

Luhan who just took a sip, paused when he heard that. She noticed his reaction and continued,"...I had liked you way before...you started to like me.."

She confessed while taking a sip of the hot chocolate. Luhan faced her with a slight shock on his face and asked,"...Really..?"

She nodded shyly and she confessed another thing while putting down her cup on the coffee table,"...And...actually...I had already knew about your beast form during that night...I accidentally saw how you changed back to your human form. I hesitated to approach you at first but eventually, I tried to brave myself to help you. If I hadn't approach you..we wouldn't have met right?"

Luhan saw her smiling expression. He then put down his cup and gave her a right embrace.

"Thank you for approaching me that night..It..It means a lot to me," Luhan said while embracing her.

Mi Young embraced him back and he continued,"Thank you for accepting me in whatever form I was in.."

"Luhan shii...you don't have to thank me for that," She said.

He then let go of his embrace and looked into her eyes. He then moved closer and kissed her temple with his soft lips. He then said softly,"I love you, Mi Young shii."

"I love you too, Luhan shii," Mi Young said after she kissed his left cheek.

Then both of them looked towards the full moon together. Mi Young brought her head to his broad shoulder and said in a whisper tone,"Today's moon is so beautiful.."

"Beautiful just like you," Luhan smiled and she held his arm lovingly.

💜💜💛💛💚💚💙💙❤❤

Thank you for reading this story till the end. Thank you for being a fan of this story 🙆. I'm sorry if the story is not up to your expectations. But I will create a new story soon with another kpop boygroup. Stay tuned 😊