Chapter 7 ♥ : Past Incident

"Mi Young, who is he?" The guy asked.

"It's none of your concern," Mi Young told him off.

"Don't tell me that's your boyfriend," He started to laugh.

Mi Young clenched her fist and started to get a little angry but slowly settled down as she got an idea. She approached Luhan and linked arms with him. Luhan was a little stunned and did not know how to react.

"Yes, he's my boyfriend," Mi Young lied while giving a smile.

"Bwoh?" The guy looked surprised.

"Mi Young shii," Luhan looked dumbfounded.

"Just act with me," She whispered.

"Are you trying to joke around here? He look surprised to me. HAHAHA. For the second there, I thought you really had me believe that," He laughed.

"C'mon, I know you really don't have one after we broke up. You still love me right?" He said again.

Luhan felt the tension between her and him. He saw a glimpse of her face and she looked angry and..sad at the same time.

"Anyways, I would like us to be together again. I've already broken up with my current girlfriend. I miss you," He sweet talk her.

"Didn't she tell you that I'm her boyfriend?" Luhan said while defending her.

Mi Young widened her eyes as his sudden act. Luhan slid his arm around her waist. But the guy didn't look convincing.

"Thanks for trying hard but my instinct tells me you're lying. C'mon, Mi Young. Let's talk in privately about our relationship," He grabbed her arm and pulled her away from Luhan.

She looked at Luhan with her face crying for help. Luhan grabbed the guy's arm firmly.

"You can't force her to go with you," Luhan firmly told him.

"Mi Young ah, did I force you to go with me? I didn't right?" The guy said.

"Geun Suk shii, there's nothing for us to talk about. It's over between us. Luhan shii, let's go," Mi Young coldly said.

She held Luhan's hand and dragged him from Geun Suk.

"Hah..," He felt frustrated by her 'walking off' from him.

He turned around and clenched his fist. *I'll make sure I'll get you back whatever it takes.* Suddenly his fans saw him and crowd around him for autograph and photos.

Meanwhile, Mi Young and Luhan managed to get to the second row to watch EXO performances. She was still holding on to Luhan's hand wihout realising.

"Umm, Mi Young shii," Luhan called her.

"Uh?" She turned her head towards him.

He pointed to their hands and Mi Young quickly let go and apologised. She quickly turned her head towards the stage. D.O saw Mi Young among the crowds and made eye contact with her. Luhan touched his hand secretly and smiled.

After the performances, the EXO members called Mi Young and Luhan to get backstaged.

"So how's our performance?" Baekhyun asked Mi Young.

"Jjang!" She showed double thumbs up towards them.

"Are you sure you were watching us? I searched you among the crowds but you weren't there," Suho asked.

"She's there but somewhere at the end of our performances," D.O said for her.

"But where did you go during the first few of our performances?" Chanyeol asked her.