Chapter 48 ♥ Ara as Mi Young

Ara as Mi Young.

The following day, Ara woke up with a smell of waffles from the kitchen. She had a quick shower and strolled down the stairs. She saw Luhan preparing the waffles in the kichen and walked towards him.

"Morning," Ara greeted him with a smile.

"Morning," Luhan flashed a smile back to her.

"Where's the rest?" Ara asked him, referring to the EXO members.

"Still sleeping except D.O who is still showering," Luhan told her.

"Oh," Ara briefly answered ad stood beside him.

"So how's your sleep? Did you...dream of me..?" Luhan asked softly.

"Of course," Ara linked arms with him.

Just then, they heard D.O's & Lay's voice and they was about to enter kitchen. Luhan quickly let go of her arms from his and pretended nothing's happened.

"Yah, come with me to the mall. I need to buy more new clothes for the performances," Lay persuaded D.O.

"But hyung, I have lots to do today & I have a list here that I need to do," D.O showed Lay his long list in his smartphone.

"You really are a spoil sport," Lay sighed in disappointment.

"What's this I heard about you buying more new clothes?" Luhan turned to Lay.

"I seriously need to buy new clothes. The old ones are overrated," Lay told him.

"Lay hyung, you can make them not overrated by creating a new look, mix and match them," D,O suggested while offering to help Luhan with the waffles.

Lay just sat there, still sighing in frustration. D.O nudged Luhan's shoulder and pointed him towards Lay with his head while saying softly,"Luhan hyung, try talk to him please..He will have no space for his new clothes."

Luhan walked towards Lay while Ara just watched from afar. 

"Yah, if you still want to buy new clothes, just buy 2 or 3. I heard that your wardrobe will explode if you keep buying more clothes. Besides, D.O was right. You can mix and match into a new kind of style," Luhan persuaded him.

"But I don't know how to mix and match. I sucked at it," Lay said.

"I can help and even Mi Young can. She's really good at it. You can help him right, Mi Young?" Luhan smiled towards her.

"Uh..y..yeah..," Mi Young caught off guard by his request and thought * I'm more bad in mix and match!*