Chapter 13 ♥ : EXO Surprises for Mi Young

The next month is Valentine's Day. Every guy is busy either practicing their confession or thinking of how to give their presents to the girl they like. The EXO members had prepared a dance song on the special day for the girls that supported them.

The day before Valentine's Day, while the EXO members were busy practicing, Baekhyun was having a hard time wrapping a gift. He locked himself in one of the studio.

"Why is it so hard to wrap this damn thing?!" Baekhyun felt frustrated with the wrappings.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Baekhyun was shocked and quickly hid the gift inside his bag. He opened the door and D.O stood there.

"What are you doing inside? Suho hyung asked me to call you for practice," D.O conveyed the message.

"Oh..kere? (Really?) Okay. Give me just a moment," Baekhyun closed the door and checked the place to make sure that it is cleaned. After that, Baekhyun went to follow D.O to the dance studio. Luhan too was there. Ever since he joined, their fans were getting bigger.

"Luhan ah, it's a good thing that you join us," Kris said while patting Luhan's back.

"Yup! We even have a lot of fans than before! Why didn't he join beforehand?" Chanyeol put his arm on Luhan's shoulder, smiling widely.

Luhan gave a shy smile.

"Luhan ah, do you what Mi Young will be doing today?" Xiumin asked.

"Hmm..I think she had work later in the afternoon till 11PM," Luhan told them.

"Perfect! Since tomorrow we will be extremely busy with our schedules, we can celebrate tonight!" Kai said excitedly.

"Awesome! But what's the plan?" Lay asked.

"We make it a surprise that she won't be easily noticed," Tao snapped his finger excitedly.

"Here's what we are going to do," Suho gathered the EXO members.

=====================

Later afternoon, Mi Young was getting ready to go to work. Ace and Luhan accompanied her to the door.

"I'm off," She waved while walking off.

"Mi Young shii," Luhan called her.

She turned and asked,"Wae?"

"....Uh..nothing. Just be careful when on the road," Luhan said.

She just gave an 'OK' sign and waved.

=====================

While she's working, the EXO members came to the house. They brought balloons, poppers and food. They decorated the house well. Some of them practiced their singing and dancing.

"Luhan ah! Hand me those balloons," Baekhyun asked him while pointing to those balloons.

Luhan got up and handed those balloons to him to hang on the wall. After the decorations done, they went to arrange the food.

"Yah, do you think she will like the cake?" Chanyeol showed them.

"Of course! She will definitely love the cake especially it's her favourite flavour," Kai smiled widely.

Luhan looked at the cake and wondered.

"Is her birthday today?" Luhan muttered.

"Her birthday is tomorrow. We are going to celebrate it on the midnight," Kris told him.

"Really?" Luhan looked surprised.

"Yah, why do you look surprise?" Xiumin asked him.

"Wait, don't tell me for the past 2 months you're living with her, you don't even know her birthday?" Lay looked surprised.