Chapter 6 ♥ : Lay & Mi Young

"These 2 never can be in peace," Xiumin sighed.

"Like cat and dog," Lay bluntly said.

Mi Young just laughed at the both of them. Then her eyes met with Luhan's. He just gave a small smile and pretended to actively listen to Kris.

"Mi Young ah, lets sit by the swing at your garden," Baekhyun said to her.

"Oh,okay," She said while her eyes fixed with Luhan.

Luhan secretly glanced over to Mi Young & let out a sigh.

=====================

At the garden, both Baekhyun and Mi Young sat on the swing. She felt the gentle breeze against her cheeks.

"I glad that you like this place," Baekhyun smiled.

"Thank you for this apartment. I'll pay you back once I have enough $$," She said.

"Don't worry. You don't have to," He said.

"Uh wae?"She looked disappointed.

"Think it as an advance gift," He smiled.

"Yah, you always give me a gift. Do you know I feel bad about all of that?" She told him.

"Well if you feel bad about it...," He was about to scoot closer to her when Lay came over, covering her eyes.

"Guess who?" Lay changed his voice.

"Hmmm...Lay?" She guessed correctly.

"Ding Dong Deng!" He uncovered her eyes and presented himself brightly in front of her.

"How did you know it's me?" Lay asked.

"Well...by the roughness of your hand and your favourite perfume," She said.

"Hmm, smart. That's why I like you the best cos you know me best," Lay smiled happily.

"What are you doing here? Do you need something?" Mi Young asked.

"Hmm..Actually I need...you. Baekhyun ah, can I borrow her for a while?" Lay asked.

"Sure. I'll just head to the living room," He stood up and left the two of them.

"So what do you need me for?" She looked at him.

"I just want to spend quality time with you," He smiled warmly while looking at her.

She looked at him then laughed. Lay furrowed his eyebrows and had a question look.

"Why are you laughing?" Lay asked.

"Nothing," She looked away and giggled.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked while trying to take out a small mirror from his pocket but was nowhere to be found.

"Where the heck is that mirror?" He muttered.

"Here, let me," She faced him and was still giggling while taking something out of his side of his mouth.

Lay felt her soft touch and held her hand that was clearing the side of his mouth. Mi Young was stunned by his grip and looked at him with a confused look. He looked at with soft eyes and started to curve a smile.

"Wae?" She asked.

"...Nothing. It's just that you have beautiful eyes," He complimented.

Meanwhile, Luhan was about to take some fresh air when he saw her with Lay alone at the swing, looking intimate. His heart started to beat faster and he felt...jealous for some reason... He tried to shake it off and turned away from them.