Chapter 20 ♥ : Luhan ♥ Mi Young ♥ Seyong

While Luhan and Mi Young were playing with Ace, her mother called her out.

"Sweetie, can you do me a favour? Can you go to the market and buy the things from this list?" Her mother asked a favor from her.

"Sure," Mi Young took the list.

"Bring Luhan with you. It'll be heavy along the way. At the same time, he can experience the night market here," She said.

"Okay. Let's go, Luhan shii, Ace. We'll be going then," Mi Young said.

"Wait!! Let me join you all!!" Seyong came running over.

"Imo! I'll take care of Mi Young for you!" Seyong smiled confidently.

"As if," Mi Young sighed and walked off with Luhan and Ace, leaving Seyong.

=====================

While walking to the market, Seyong kept playing with Ace.

"When did you bought him?" Seyong asked Luhan while ruffling his fur.

"A long time ago..," Luhan lied.

"Really? He looks like you just bought him," Seyong said while looking at Ace.

"Woof!" Ace barked as if agreed.

"See. Even he agrees with me," Seyong laughed.

When they reached the night market, Seyong decided to divide their tasks. Seyong will go with Ace while Mi Young will go with Luhan since he's new to the market.

"We'll see each other here again in an hours time! Let's go Ace!" Seyong pulled Ace's leash to the other side of the market.

Mi Young and Luhan walked while looking through the list of things.

"Okay. So first we need to get meat and...some sauces," She said.

Luhan looked around and saw a butcher stall and pointed out,"There's one."

Following his lead, they reached the butcher stall.

"Ahjusshi, 1kg of beef and 1/2kg of chicken please," Mi Young ordered.

"Ye. By the way, aren't you Mrs Geum's daughter?" The ahjusshi asked while measuring the meats.

"Ah..ye. You know my mum?" She asked him.

"Of course. She's my regular customer," He smiled.

While Mi Young and the butcher were talking, Luhan looked at the various meat the butcher had and he didn't realise that he was salivating. The butcher who was packing the beef, laughed at Luhan.

"Looks like your boyfriend is hungry," He chuckled while putting the packaging into a plastic.

Mi Young turned to Luhan whose eyes fixed on the meats. She lightly elbowed Luhan's stomach and he looked at her.

"Are you hungry?" The butcher asked.

"Not really..," He felt embarrassed.

"You are very lucky as I've just prepared grilled beef for my dinner. Here, have some," The butcher went to get his grilled meat and gave them to the both of them.

They tasted the beef and widened their eyes while looking at each other.

"My wife marinated the beef and I grilled them," The butcher smiled.

"Ahjusshi, the grilled beef is one of the best that I've eaten," Luhan kept munching on the grilled beef.

"Your boyfriend really likes it. You should make for him sometime," The butcher hinted.

Luhan suddenly choked and Mi Young quickly denied.

"Aigooo, really? I thought both of you were a couple. You two look good together," The butcher told them.

Suddenly, Seyong and Ace came over.

"All done!" Are you guys done?" Seyong asked while looking at them.

"Not yet," Mi Young told him.

"Yah, you here eating without me?" Seyong pointed out.

"Ah, you must be her boyfriend then," The butcher smiled.

"Boyfriend?" Seyong pointed to himself and turned to Mi Young.

Seyong then grinned and was about to say something when ahe stuffed his mouth with grilled beef,"Mwogo."

Seyong was taken aback but was fully indulged with the sweetness of the grilled beef.

"Daebak...the best grilled beef ever..," Seyong complimented.

"If you like, I could packed a few for you," The butcher kindly offered.

"Ahjusshi, you don't have too. We ate alot already," Mi Young feeling ashamed of their gluttonliness.

"Don't worry. Since you're the last customer that I will be serving and one of my regular customers, I don't mind giving some to you pretty and handsome customers," The butcher packed the grilled beef.

Mi Young watched him packed the grilled beef and wondered.

=====================

After buying the things needed, they walked home. When they reached the traffic light, some of the girls who were standing beside them, kept looking at them.

"Yah, did you see the two guys? Aren't they handsome?" One of the girls whispered to one another.

Seyong saw the two girls who were giggling as he winked at them.

"The girls have fallen for my charming look," Seyong smirked while talking to Mi Young and she rolled her eyes with a smile.

Just then, one of the two girls approached one of the guys. Seyong had gotten ready and was fixing his collar. The girl walked towards them and Seyong was about to give a handshake to her when she walked past him. Mi Young chuckled quietly.

"Umm, hi," The girl shyly said to Luhan who was listening to his music.

Mi Young lightly elbowed Luhan and he turned to her. She gave an eye signal to the girl in front of her. Luhan looked to the front and saw a girl looking shyly at him.

Luhan put down his headphone and asked,"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you wanna hang out sometime..?" The girl shyly asked.

"Going out..with me..?" Luhan looked bewildered.

She nodded and Luhan slowly turned to Mi Young who was joking around with Seyong. He seemed quite envious by their closeness. The girl waited for his answer and looked at he turned his head.

"Do you have someone you like?" The girl asked.

Luhan turned to the girl and waa about to answer when she answered for him,"I understand."

The girl looked disappointed and slowly walked away from him. The traffic light turned green and the people crossed the road. Mi Young was still joking around Seyong while crossing. The way she laughed at his jokes, made him feel jealous for a while.