Chapter 31 ♥ : Luhan's Sister

"I've got what you wanted. But promise me not to hurt the owner of the hair. If you dare, I'll never hesitate to kill you. So promise me!" Luhan glared at him.

The black checkered guy slightly nod.

"Now..hand that over," The black checkered guy pointed out.

"Not until you hand her to me," Luhan said firmly.

"Okay," He pushed the girl and Luhan quickly saved her.

The black checkered guy sniffed the hair and said,"...Hmmm...i wonder whose hair is this..Smells good.."

"Are you okay..?" Luhan asked the little girl while untying her.

She nodded. Luhan piggybacked her home and the black checkered guy watched them walking off.

"...So...You think this is enough for me? Wait till you see what's coming your way.." The black checkered guy raised his eyebrow and smiled slyly as the promise he made with Luhan was just a pretence.

As soon they got home, he put her on the bench while checking the house. When it was clear, he carried her again and put her on his bed. She was sleeping soundly and he tucked her to bed. He looked at her with relief while sitting down.

The next morning, Luhan heard a commotion downstairs. He had been sleeping while sitting down to watch over his sister.

He stretched his arms and scratched his head. He looked at the bed and it was empty. He quickly sat up and looked around the room. Just then, he heard a door knocked. It opened and his sister was at the door with a wide smile while saying,"Oppa, breakfast is ready. Wash up so we can eat breakfast together."

She gently closed the door and skipped to the dining room. A few minutes later, he walked to the dining room and saw the exo members and Mi Young sitting there with his sister. He could tell that they were curious about her. His sister saw him and called him out.

"Oppa! Here. I've reserved a seat for you," She tapped on the chair beside her while smiling brightly.

He felt stares from all of the Exo members as well as from you. He walked slowly to the seat and his sister handed a glass of orange juice. You knew the situation had gotten awkward and you decided to say something,"Let's eat our breakfast, guys."

The Exo members started eating and Chanyeol commented,"Wah..this is nice..."

"Jeongmal?" His sister's eyes lit up.

"Delicious..,"Chen complimented and showed thumbs up.

"I think your cooking is the same level as D.O," Kris said.

"Where did you learn to make this? I heard this recipe is hard to find," D.O asked.

"Actually it's not that hard. It was passed from umma," She turned to Luhan.

"Jinja? Is your mum a good cook?" Sehun asked.

"Not only she's a good cook but a famous one, right oppa?" She smiled towards Luhan.

Luhan looked taken aback as he could not remember a single memory about his past. He just give a slight nod.

"Oppa, can I have your phone for a while?" She asked.

Luhan handed his phone and she looked at his phone intently. He peered over to her and she clicked on something. She handed the phone to Baekhyun who sat beside her.

"Yah..D.O ah..isn't she your mentor??" Baekhyun's eyes widened.

Baekhyun handed to D.O who sat opposite him. D.O took a look and looked quite shock.

"You know umma?" She asked.

"Ye..she was my cooking mentor before my debut..," D.O told her.

"Jeongmal? What a small world! Right, oppa?" She smiled widely while clasping her hands.

You saw everyone focused on Luhan's sister and kept laughing at her jokes when she made one. You suddenly felt left out. When you're done with your breakfast, you went into the kitchen to wash your plates. Even when you were about to leave the house for school, they were still talking and laughing at the dining room. You sighed and left the house early as you had class duty.

=====================

You plucked in your earpieces and walked to school. You breathed in the fresh air and smiled brightly. You were so into your phone that you did not notice the traffic light. You crossed the road without knowing the traffic light.

Suddenly, you heard a loud honk and you turned to your left. A big truck was coming to you fast and you felt your feet was stuck to the ground, unable to move as you were too stunned. You closed your eyes and assumed that you were about to hit by the large truck.

Just then, you felt someone held onto you and stood in front of you. You slowly opened your eyes and saw the front of the large truck crushed by his hand. Luhan turned to you and asked with concern,"Gwenchana?"

You looked at him with a shocked look and he too looked into your eyes.