Chapter 15 ♥- Geun Suk

The next morning, Mi Young decided to wake up early to prepare breakfast for the guys. She quietly went to kitchen and was about to wear an apron when she saw Luhan whisking.

"Oh, Luhan shii. You're early," She looked surprised to see him.

"Morning," Luhan greeted her while pouring the flour into the mixture.

"What are you making?" She asked while taking a peek.

"Pancakes," Luhan said.

"Can I help?" She offered her help.

"Sure. Just pour the milk into thid mixture," He directed.

"Okay," She cheerfully said.

While making breakfast together, Mi Young decided to have fun with Luhan.

"Luhan shii, you have some flour on your face. Here, let me wipe it for you," She playfully wiped his cheek with her hand covered with flour.

She giggled and said,"There. Looks better."

Luhan felt something wrong and looked into the mirror of the cupboard. He saw most half of his face covered with flour.

*Trying to trick me?* Luhan snickered.

While she was giggling and whisking the mixture, Luhan took advantage to wipe half of her face with flour. She realised after he did that and looked directed to him.

"Hey, trying to get even huh?" She put her hands on her hip and looked around.

She grabbed a handful of flour and sprinkled towards Luhan. Luhan dodged and laughed. She quickly grabbed another handful and ran towards Luhan. With his quick-witted, he ran around the kitchen to avoid being covered with flour.

After a while, the kitchen floor covered with flour and she was still chasing after him. While she running recklessly, she slipped and Luhan quickly caught her from behind.

"You okay?" Luhan asked.

She looked up and saw Luhan's face a few inches away from hers. Her heart started to beat rapidly at the sight of him. The handful of flour that she intended to splattered onto Luhan, dropped to the flour.

*...His eyes...look pretty..and different...* She stared at his eyes.

*She looks pretty even though she's messy* He thought.

Both of them stared at each other for a long time when suddenly they heard a voice.

"Yah...what happened here?" A voice echoed through the kitchen.

Both Luhan and Mi Young blinked. She realised that she was on his arms and quickly straightened up. Luhan turned, facing the wall, feeling embarrased. Mi Young dusted her clothes and apron.

"We better prepare the breakfast for them and clean it after," Luhan cleared his throat and walked out from the balcony of the kitchen.

"Ehm," She just replied and walked out too.

=====================

"Wow...those pancakes look delicious!!" Chen who just woke up, looked hungry.

"I'm going to eat them all!" Xiumin licked his lips while looking hungrily at those pancakes.

"Not if I wash up first!" Chanyeol rushed to the bathroom to wash up.

The rest of the members rushed at the same time. Kris just sat down and waited for his turn.

After all of them washed up, thry sat on the dining table and ate the pancakes.