Chapter 29 ♥ - Cooking Fever

If Only - Chapter 29

By 3pm, Luhan's class ended and he walked home straight. As he reached the house, he walked to the kitchen to have a drink and suddenly thought of you. He walked up the stairs and saw your room's door slightly opened. He peeked through the door and saw you still sleeping soundly. He approached your bed quietly and sat on the side of the bed gently.

Luhan scanned your face and gently put some strands of your hair to the side. He wanted to touch your forehead to know whether you were still having a fever but his hands just couldn't move. Just then, you started to sweat and you moved your head side to side with worried look, still with your eyes closed. Luhan started to panic a little and rushed to get a cooling towel from the kitchen. He rushed to her aid and patted her forehead with the cooling towel. As soon as he did that, you calmed down and slept soundly. Luhan felt relieved and continued to pat her forehead.

"...I'm sorry that I put you in this condition...Hope you feel better tomorrow...," He muttered while feeling sorry for you.

Just as he was about to leave, his hand was gently grabbed by you. He turned his head back and saw your hand grabbed his hand.

"Don..'t leave...Stay with me...for a while...," You weakly said to him while your eyes still closed.

Luhan was a little surprised but he did what you wanted him to. You were still holding his hand and he felt something that he never felt before. He looked at you and said,"Get better soon...Mi Young shii.."

He then put his hand above hers and curved a smile towards her.

Later in the evening, the EXO members just got back from their dance practice. The EXO members rushed straight to your room to see how you were doing but was shocked to see Luhan there. They walked in quietly and saw Luhan sleeping with his head on the side of the bed while sitting on a chair. Baekhyun saw a bowl of iced water and a towel on your forehead. He went to touch your forehead and felt relieved,"She's getting better guys. She'll be okay by tomorrow."

"Luhan hyung must have taking care of her straight after school," Tao said softly.

Kai looked over to you and curved a small smile, knowing that you are getting better. Suho turned to his members and talked softly,"Let's go guys. Leave them here first. We got dinner to make. Kaja."

The rest of the EXO members walked out, leaving both of you sleeping soundly. After a few hours of sleep, you slowly opened your eyes and looked around. Your fever had eased down and you saw Luhan still sleeping. You gently turned your body to face him and saw his face just inches away. You analysed his face and smiled.

"He looks really handsome when he's sleeping...," You muttered by yourself and took courage to touch his face. You leaned closer towards him and gave a peck on his cheek while saying softly and smiling,"Thank you."

==================

The next morning, you skipped to the dining room and saw a luxurious breakfast on the table. You heard arguments in the kitchen and walked in.

"Hyung, you were supposed to pour salt not sugar!!" Sehun raised his voice unintentionally.

"Yah, did you just shout at me?" Kris looked bewildered.

"Bleah...it tastes tooo sweet...," Baekhyun tasted.

"Hyung, how many scoops did you put the sugar in?" Lay asked Kris.

Kris counted his fingers and showed 5. They still did not notice you by the entrance of the kitchen.

"Ah...I think he means 5 spoonful..No biggie. We can fix that," D.O looked relax.

"Aniyo. I put the sugar into this large ladle," Kris said to them.

Lay, Sehun,Baekhyun and D.O as well as yourself widened your eyes. Kris looked confused and asked,"Wae? Did I do something wrong?"

"O.M.G...I think I'm going to have diabetes soon," Baekhyun rushed to drink lots of water.

"Hyung..did you seriously put that large amount in?" Lay gulped.

"It says so in this recipe. Look," Kris showed his phone and D.O read.

D.O faceplamed and looked at Kris,"Hyung. It says 5 tablespoon..not 5 ladles of sugar.."

"Really? What's the difference? It still looks like a spoon," Kris tried to look smart.

Sehun went to grab a tablespoon and showed him. Kris swallowed hard as he knew what he did wrong.

"That's it. This kimchi stew will taste like dessert than a stew. I'm sure Mi Young will throw up ," Sehun gave up.

"So what..just say it's Kris's style," Kris said in English.

Mi Young who leaned against the wall while watching them, chuckled quietly.