Chapter 36 ♥ Kai Fun Date with Mi Young

The next morning, Ace woke her up with a little tug from the blanket. Mi Young woke up lazily and rubbed her eyes. As soon as she saw Ace, she ruffled his fur and greeted,"Good morning Ace."

Ace barked and wagged his tail. She then got out from her bed and got herself ready to go somewhere since today there aren't any classes. She strolled down the stairs with Ace and saw Luhan's sister had already prepare breakfast as usual. She saw Mi Young and greeted,"Morning, unnie."

"Morning," Mi Young replied back.

Mi Young saw Luhan helping Ara in the kitchen. Luhan turned around to walk to the dining table when he stopped when seeing Mi Young standing just a few metres away from him. They looked awkward after what happened last night. Just then, Kai put one of his arms on her shoulders and gave a peck on her cheek while greeting her sweetly,"Morning angel."

Mi Young was slightly surprised and turned to see Kai with a smile. Luhan pretended not to see that and continued walking to the dining table.

"Mi Young ah, I heard you don't have any classes today right?" Kai asked while leading her to the dining table.

"Ani. Wae?" She sat down beside him but across Luhan.

"Want to hang out together?" Kai asked.

"Just the two of you?" Someone asked with a stern look.

Both Mi Young and Kai turned behind and saw Chanyeol eyed them.

"Yeah," Kai said.

"Like as a DATE?!" Chanyeol sounded alarmed.

Mi Young was shocked a little by his screech and Kai lightly scolded him,"Chanyeol hyung, you can just talk normally instead. We're not deaf yet."

"Ah..mian," Chanyeol turned to Mi Young and apologised and asked her,"Babe, hang out with me instead of him. He can be a hassle."

"Yah, hyung! Didn't you have schedule for ROOMMATE for several days?" Kai reminded him.

"Ah! Right! Maybe next time then," Chanyeol looked disappointed.

"Chanyeol ah, can you help me to get an autograph of all the roommates casts? I'm a big fan of your variety show," Mi Young asked a favor.

Chanyeol looked cheered up and lit up,"Sure! I can even take a picture of them for you."

"Thank you," Mi Young smiled which made Chanyeol smiled even widely.

Later after breakfast, Kai and Mi Young got ready to get out from the house. Luhan watched them walking off, feeling slightly jealous. Ara noticed that and talked softly to Luhan,"Oppa, they look like a good couple, don't you think so?"

Luhan did not answer and went upstairs to rest. Ara watched him feeling listless. She folded her arms across and tried to think of something.

Meanwhile, Kai and Mi Young enjoyed their hang outs. Kai bought ice cream for her and teased her while putting a little ice cream on her nose. She teased him back and they laughed. They walked together by the street.

"It's sure is nice to walk with you," Kai said while licking his ice cream.

"Me too," She smiled.

Then, she stopped upon seeing someone selling accessories in front of her. Kai who was walking beside her, stopped too. He glanced over to her who was focusing on one of the accessories. The lady saw Mi Young busily scanning her items and recommend the couple ring to Kai while saying softly,"Buy this for your girlfriend. I'm sure she'll like it."

Kai took the couple ring and glanced over to Mi Young. Then he turned to the lady and she beamed a smile with a nod. Finally, Mi Young bought the beautiful bracelet that she had set her eyes on. She turned to Kai and showed,"Yeopo isn't it?"

Kai showed a thumbs up and a smile. She then walked forward while admiring the bracelet. Kai then quickly bought the couple ring and caught up with her. He hid it in his pocket and continued with his ice cream. After the long walk, both of them went into a cafe. Kai ordered for them both and he noticed that Mi Young was staring while smiling to him.

"Wae?" Kai asked.

"You look especially good today," She complimented.

"Really?" Kai scratched the back of his neck, feeling flustered.

Mi Young nodded and made him smile even more. During mealtime, they talked and talked, even laughed at each other's jokes. Kai even helped her to wipe the dirt by the edge of her lips. The more they spent together, the more they looked like a couple.