Episode 58❤Should her?

The next morning, the sun shone brightly in the dim-lit attic room. Luhan was the first one to wake up. He stretched his hands a little and noticed that Mi Young was sleeping soundly on his furry lap. He carefully stroked her long silky hair but ended up waking her up. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up where she faced Luhan with her blind eyes.

She then slowly got up and asked,"Do you want to have breakfast together with the guys?"

Luhan brought her hands to touch his head to indicate that he did not want to.

"..I'll bring the food to you then," Mi Young suggested and carefully walked out from the attic room.

Luhan saw a mirror ahead of him and saw his own hideous look. He suddenly felt frustrated with himself and blamed that person who had passed this beast transformation to him a few years ago.

=====

Mi Young went into the kitchen and took out meat slices from the fridge. A few minutes later, Baekhyun and D.O came in and approached her.

"Mi Young ah, what are you doing?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm trying to grill the meat," Mi Young told him.

"Early in the morning?" D.O looked dumbfounded.

"..I felt like eating them today," Mi Young lied as she thought of Luhan.

Both Baekhyun and D.O looked at each other, puzzled. Then D.O grabbed the tongs and said,"Let me do the grilling. Baekhyun ah, help her to her seat."

"Oh..okay," Baekhyun held her hand and directed her to the dining table.

As soon as she sat down, Baekhyun asked,"Mi Young ah, did Luhan call you?"

"..No..he didn't," Mi Young lied again.

"Where could he be? We will have an interview in 3 days time with Entertainment Weekly," Baekhyun sounded worried.

"I'm sure he'll be back soon. Don't worry," She tried to reassure him.

Just then, Ara came down from her room, looking ready to go out. Baekhyun looked at her and asked,"Where are you going early in the morning?"

"Somewhere. I've got appointment with someone. By the way, don't wait for me for lunch and dinner. I will be eating out today," Ara faked a smile before going out.

"..It'll be good if she's not around forever..," Baekhyun mumbled with frustration.

Mi Young heard that and lightly slapped his arm.

"Yah, why did you do that for?" Baekhyun was slightly stunned by her slap.

"Be careful of what you say. You don't know what she is capable of," Mi Young warned him.

Baekhyun sighed and said,"What did you do to deserve this?"

Upon hearing what he said, she did not say anything and looked up at the attic. A few moments later, D.O came with the grilled meat and passed them towards her. Baekhyun saw the amount of grilled meats on the plate and asked,"Yah, are you feeding a wolf or something? This is a lot for her to eat. She can't finish them all."

"She's not going to eat them all. We are going to eat together. We have 10 other members, remember?" D.O reminded him.

"Makes sense," Baekhyun agreed.

"I've the sauce too. Baekhyun ah, let's wash up and wake the rest of them before the grilled meat are cooled," D.O said.

Baekhyun went with D.O while Mi Young took out a piece of tissue and put some and drizzled them with the sauce. She then secretly and carefully went up to the attic where Luhan was waiting. She then closed the attic door and called out quietly,"Luhan shii.."

She heard a growl and she approached it. She felt his presence and put the grilled meats in front of him to eat. Mi Young then walked out from the attic as she did not any suspicions from the guys. After she went out, Luhan greedily ate them and eventually felt half full.

=======

The EXO members and Mi Young were having breakfast together while discussing what to do with Ara.

"I feel that we should do something with this Ara," Tao said.

"But she's a witch remember?" Xiumin reminded him.

"We can't keep getting scared of her. Before she attackes one of us, we better be ready," Kris said.

"Kris hyung is right. We need to be on guard," Suho looked at them with a serious look.

"But what should we do, hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Let me go check in the internet the weakness of witches," Chen took out his phone and researched.

"While Chen looked into that, any ideas where Luhan hyung could be?" D.O asked around.

Both Kai and Baekhyun at one another. There was silence and Lay said,"Guys, did you notice that Luhan hyung looked weird on the last day of the tour?"

"Weird..? As..what kind of weird?" Kai asked.

"I noticed too. He seemed a little off..He looked kind of angry for some reason," Chanyeol remembered.

"He must be tired," Baekhyun defended Luhan.

"Could be..," Suho thought.

"Don't worry. Luhan hyung will be back soon," Kai reassured them.

"Hopefully. We've got a lot of schedule this week. If he started to miss some of them, the reporters will start to questiom about him,"Kris said.

Mi Young looked troubled after hearing what they had said. She was actually contemplating about telling truth. Tao noticed her troubled look and asked,"Mi Young ah..gwenchana?"

She did not hear his question as she was in deep thought. The guys started to noticed her espression too. Chanyeol placed his hand on hers and called her name,"Mi Young ah.."

She shooked off her head and looked determined while thinking to herself *Right..I can't keep deceiving them about Luhan's true form forever. They're my friends as well as Luhan's..I MUST tell them the truth..*

She looked straight with her blind eyes and said with a determined look,"Guys..I have something I have to tell you..about Luhan.."

Both Baekhyun and Kai looked alert as soon she spoke about Luhan. Baekhyun and Kai looked at each other and seemed to mind read each other.

*She wouldn't..right hyung?* Kai looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun looked at Kai *It seemed she's going to tell them about Luhan's true form..!*

Then they looked towards Mi Young who was about to open her mouth to speak up.