Chapter 14 ♥- Luhan's & Mi Young's birthday

Upon reaching the house, Baekhyun and Luhan quickly rushed and stood in front of the door.

"What's the matter with you guys? Do you guys plan something?" Mi Young looked at the both of them suspiciously.

"Hahahhaha. What do you mean? There's nothing to be planned right Luhan?" Baekhyun nudged his elbow towards Luhan's chest.

"Uh..yeah," Luhan stuttered.

"I don't believe you guys...," She walked towards them and stood in between them.

Baekhyun quickly blocked the door. Mi Young swiftly trying to get the doorknob but Baekhyun swiftly blocked and gave a suspicious grin. Baekhyun signalled Luhan to divert her attention.

"Uh, Mi Young shii, can I talk with you for a moment?" Luhan asked her.

"What is it?" Mi Young turned to Luhan.

Luhan brought Mi Young at the swing while Baekhyun called Suho.

"Hyung! Is everything ready for them? You sure this will work?" Baekhyun gulped.

"Yesh! Don't worry. Just let them in already!" Suho said.

Baekhyun put down the phone and called Mi Young and Luhan.

"You can open the door now," Baekhyun felt not confident and prayed.

As she opened the door, there was a large screen showing photos of her and EXO. She stood there and watched the video. Her tears began to roll down as the words of the video shown. The video shown their past pictures and their close friendship that they had went through. At the end of the video, they gave a sweet message to her.

"Mi Young ah! Happy Birthday and Happy Valentine's Day! Saranghaeyo!!" The EXO members gave her a heart shape.

Luhan gave her his handkerchief for her to wipe her tears. Luhan was about to switch the lights when Baekhyun stopped him.

"There's more," Baekhyun smiled at Luhan.

"More?" Luhan looked at him with curiousity.

The video hadn't ended. It continued with Luhan's photos with the EXO members. He seemed surprised. He turned to Baekhyun and Baekhyun smiled. At the end of the video, they post a message just like Mi Young's. Suho spoke through the video.

"Yah Luhan ah! Thank you for being our friend and take care of our precious Mi Young for us. We hope you will be forever be the greatest friend and stayed by our side always!"

In the video, Suho turned to the members and they shouted happily,"Luhan ah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WELCOME TO EXO!!"

The lights were switched on and the EXO members surprised them with poppers. Mi Young turned to Luhan and asked," It's..your birthday too..?"

Before Luhan could answer, Baekhyun put his arms on their shoulders and said excitedly,"Let's get the party started guys!"

Kai swiftly locked arms with Mi Young.

"May I borrow her for a second?" Kai asked Baekhyun.

"Be my guest," Baekhyun said with a smile.

Kai brought Mi Young to the balcony. There was a white curtain covering the balcony.

"Close your eyes," Kai said.

She closed her eyes and he slowly brought her inside.

"Now open them," Kai whispered to her ear.

She slowly opened and her eyes twinkled at the surprise.

"Kai..Did you..do this?" She gasped.

He nodded and smiled shyly," You like it?"