Chapter 17 ♥- Lee Min Ho = the new teacher

After Luhan woke up and washed up, he prepared breakfast for her and poured some food for Ace. After a while, Mi Young woke up and found herself on a sofa. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Ace snuggled into her arms and she ruffled his fur. She went to prepare for school and ate her breakfast made by Luhan.

=====================

In school, Mi Young saw Luhan at the corner of of the school hallway with a group of friends. She decided to wave at him but he just looked away. She just shrugged and thought,"Maybe he didn't see me."

Just then, the school bell rings; indicating the 2nd class period of the day. She walked to her next class and Luhan watched her go while listening to his friends' talking.

She sat at the most back of the school & listening to her mp3 while waiting for the teacher. She looked out of the window and did not notice Luhan sat behind her.

After a few minutes later, the teacher came in and everyone settled in.

"Everyone I want you to welcome a new part-time teacher for this semester to replace me when I am having maternity leave," The teacher told the class.

The new teacher came in and everyone was awed by his looks.

"Good morning everybody. My name is Lee Min Ho. You can either call me sir or Lee songsangnim," He gave a charming smile that swooned the girls in the class.

At the same time, Mi Young noticed that the new teacher is looking at her. He smiled at her and went to sit behind to watch the teaching.

At the end of the lesson, Lee songsangnim was surrounded by girls and he seemed to enjoy it. Mi Young packed her things and went for a break. Luhan caught up with her and walked side by side.

"Hey," Luhan said.

"Hi. Is there something you need help?" Mi Young asked him.

"Uh..nothing. Just wanted to..," Before he could finish his sentence, Mi Young accidentally bumped into someone & she went to pick up her things from the floor.

"So sorry. I didn't watch where I am going," A familiar voice apologised while helping her picking her things.

She looked up and saw Lee songsangnim in front of her.

"Oh, Lee songsangnim. Mianhamida. It's my fault," She quickly apologised.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Uh..yeah..," She took a quick glance at him and he gave his signature smile.

He helped her got up. Luhan looked at the both of them and tried to interrupt.

"ERM!" Luhan cleared his throat.

Both Mi Young and Lee songsangnim quit dazing. He excused himself and walked to his next class. Mi Young watched him walk off, wondering.

=====================

At the school garden, as usual, the EXO members were there to hang out with her without anyone knowing as the area that they hang out usually was quite secluded.

Mi Young was sitting on a swing, thinking of something. Some of the EXO members noticed her dazing.

"Yah, Luhan ah, is everything ok?" Xiumin nudged him.

"Yep. Nothing's wrong," Luhan said while tying one of his shoelaces which was loose.

"You sure? But Mi Young looks like having something on her mind," Chen said while glancing at her.

Luhan looked up and looked towards her. He remembered the incident a few minutes ago.

"I heard you have a new teacher for your module," Kris said.

Luhan nodded.

"A new teacher? Is it a male or female..?" Chanyeol eyed Luhan.

"A young male teacher..maybe around 26 years old," Luhan guessed.

"Bwoh? Then is Mi Young thinking about that new teacher?" Sehun pointed out.

"Not sure. But a few minutes ago, she accidentally bumped into that new teacher," Luhan told them.

"Is that new teacher that handsome?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

Everyone turned and looked at Luhan. Luhan vaguely remember his face and said,"Hmm...from my perspective..."

"Yes..? From your perspective..?" The EXO members waited for his answer.

"He's...quite familiar..," He finished his sentence.

"Bwoh?!" The EXO members slouched their shoulders upon hearing his answer.

"Hyung, we wanted to know if he's handsome or not...but instead giving a completely different answer," D.O facepalmed his forehead.

"I bet he's handsome," Tao snapped his finger.

"Then we're in trouble. If she gets attracted to that new teacher, we will lose Mi Young," Lay looked worried.

"Gosh, why are you guys worried about? No one is better looking than us. Trust me," Suho reassured them.

Kai looked over to Mi Young who was day dreaming. He wanted to approach her but Sehun called him out to help him clear the food wraps eaten by them. Kris approached Luhan and asked," Luhan ah, you said that that new teacher look familiar right?"

Luhan nodded and said,"It's like I've seen him somewhere."

Kris tried to think together with Luhan at one corner. Baekhyun walked towards Mi Young and sat on the swing beside her.

"Are you thinking about that new teacher?" Baekhyun interrupted her day dreaming.

She quit dazing and turned to her left.

"I heard that the new teacher attracted a lot of girls," Baekhyun added.

"Uh, yeah," Mi Young agreed to that.

"So are you...one of those girls?" Baekhyun wanted to know.

"Ani," She simply told him.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrow.

She nodded and asked,"Waeyo?"

"..Nothing..Just wondering cos you kept day dreaming from the time we reached here," Baekhyun said to her.

"Oh..I was only thinking of my family. In a few days, we will have Chuseok Day right?" Mi Young asked him.

"Ah! That's right! So you're planning to go back to your hometown to celebrate with your family?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeap but...," She paused.

"But..?" Baekhyun looked at her.

"Ah nothing," She curved a smile towards him.

Baekhyun tried to figure out what's on her mind but couldn't think of any. Just then, Suho called them over,"Baekhyun ah! Mi Young ah! Come and join us for lunch!

"Ye! Coming!" Mi Young stood up and turned to Baekhyun,"Hyun ah, kaja."

Baekhyun followed her, still wondering about her.