Chapter 51 ♥ Cat's Out of the Bag

Baekhyun brought Mi Young aka Ara for her to rest at home. After knowing that she was sleeping on her bed, Baekhyun installed tracking phone device of her phone so that he can know her whereabouts especially some suspicious place. After all was done, he strolled down the stairs and found Luhan playing with Ace at the balcony. He walked towards them and sat beside Luhan.

"How was she?" Luhan asked.

"She's getting better after taking the injections from the clinic. Luhan hyung, I need to tell you something," Baekhyun said in serious tone.

"I know what you are about to say," Luhan said while scratching Ace's fur.

"You know what I'm going say?" Baekhyun questioned him.

Luhan nodded and said,"She's not the real Mi Young right?"

"Wait...you knew all along?" Baekhyun gasped.

Luhan nodded and said,"I know she was Ara from the very beginning. The way Ace growled at her and the way she behaved...I knew something was different about her..,"

Luhan went to talk about what he had found out and he continued again,"And I went to take one of Mi Young's clothes with her scent so that Ace and myself can go and search for Mi Young."

Baekhyun listened to him intently and was surprised by his work.

"So did you get to track where Mi Young is?" Baekhyun asked worriedly.

"Not yet. We're going to do it tonight," Luhan told him.

"I'll follow you," Baekhyun offered to accompany him.

"It might be dangerous. You're sure?" Luhan asked him.

Baekhyun nodded and said,"Mi Young is my bestfriend. I do not want anything bad to happen to her. Besides it's better to get myself hurt if she's safe."

"Okay. We'll wait till it's nearly dark. And makes sure that she did not awake till we return home. I don't want her to get suspicious of us till we find Mi Young," Luhan pointed upstairs where Ara was sleeping.

"Ye, hyung," Baekhyun looked at him with determination while having a thought*Don't worry Mi Young. We're going to save you no matter what it takes!*

======

That night, Baekhyun and Luhan quietly left the house with Ace without Ara knowing. Ace started to sniff one of Mi Young's scent from the clothes and led them the way. It was a long walk unfortunately and they needed to stop for a few minutes to rest. After a long way to the secluded area which Ace had brought them, they looked around the place and asked Ace to keep quiet. There was an abandoned house in front of them. They walked into the house and unlocked the door when there were no one around. Luhan took a stone and smashed the lock of the door and the door opened successfully. They stayed close to each other and suddenly Ace barked loudly which made both of them jumped in shocked. They both looked to where Ace was barking and was astonished to see Mi Young being tied to the pole. They rushed to her and widened their eyes to see her in a weak state condition.

"OMG...Mi Young ah...what have they done to you...?!" Baekhyun became worried and sympathised by her condition.

Luhan untied her and she fell to his arms, blacked out. Just then, they heard a clap from behind. They turned around and Luhan recognised him.

"You?!" Luhan shouted angrily.

"Well..well..well...it took you long enough to get here...," Min Ho stopped clapping and smirked.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!" Baekhyun shouted at him.

"I didn't do anything," Min Ho raised his hands and showed an innocent look.

"Mi Young ah, gwen...gwenchana?" Baekhyun cupped her thin looking face.

She did not answer, still blacked out. Luhan asked Baekhyun to take care of Mi Young for a while while he deal with Min Ho. He rushed towards Min Ho and grabbed his collar fiercely and said with gritted teeth,"You bastard! How dare you kidnapped her and made her suffer?!?!"

Min Ho looked at him with a raised eyebrow and scoffed,"Me? I just took what you give me..It's you who made her suffer...remember...?"

Luhan looked confused and tried to remember what he meant by that. Then Min Ho took something out and a few strands of long hair in a transparent plastic bag. Luhan widened his eyes and looked stumped. He let go of his collar slowly and Min Ho adjusted his shirt while saying,"I thought of using them all but maybe it will be risky...This is quite handy..Thank YOU for your help."

Luhan tried to take it away but Min Ho swiftly put away the bag into his pocket.

"Tsk..tsk..tsk..Bad manners. Whatever you have given to me, shouldn't take it back..," Min Ho snarled.

Then Min Ho looked to where Baekhyun and Mi Young were. He then looked at his gang and signalled them towards Baekhyun and Mi Young. At a speed of light, they turned into wolves that led Baekhyun terrified at the sight of them.

"What ARE YOU doing to them?! Let them go!" Luhan grabbed his collar again.

"Not unless you do everything I say..," Min Ho snarled.

Luhan looked at him angrily and looked back to wehere Baekhyun and Mi Young were. The wolves were getting closer to them and if he did not hurry, they might get hurt. He turned to Min Ho who was smirking evilly all the way. Luhan let go of his collar again and muttered,"Fine...I'll do anything you say but let them go first.."

Min Ho snapped his finger and the wolves stopped. They then moved backwards slowly and vanished in darkness.

"Baekhyun ah, get yourselves out of here now!" Luhan demanded while looking at Min Ho.

"We're not going without hyung!" Baekhyun said.

"I'll catch up to you as soon as I'll deal with him. So take her to the hospital first for treatment. Hurry and go!" Luhan told him.

Baekhyun looked over to Mi Young and did what he was told. After Baekhyun and Mi Young were gone, Min Ho started to list out everything that Luhan needed to do.

========

Upon arriving to the nearest hospital, Mi Young was quickly admitted to a ward for some check ups while Baekhyun waited outside, praying that eveything went well. As soon as the doctor came out, he rushed to the doctor and asked her condition.

"You're lucky that you brought her here earlier. She was in bad condition. If you didn't admit her as sokpin as possible, she might have died," The doctor said to him.

Baekhyun heaved a sigh of relief but the doctor still have a worried look.

"Doctor, is there something else?" Baekhyun asked.

"It seemed to me that she received some kind of drug that harm her body especially her legs and her sight.." The doctor told him.

"Drug...? W..What happened to them..?" Baekhyun looked nervous.

The doctor said something that shocked him and he looked inside the ward where Mi Young was peacefully sleeping.

Meanwhile, Luhan walked home slowly, staring into space. He seemed to have a lot of things on his mind especially the request made by Min Ho.