Chapter 43♥ Christmas Party

Mi Young stood in between Luhan and Geun Suk. She faced Geun Suk and asked,"Geun Suk that's enough. Didn't I say -."

Before she could finish his sentence, Geun Suk swiftly landed his lips on hers which made everyone gasped including herself. Mi Young pushed him away and without hesitation, slapped his cheek. Everyone was shocked to see her slapped him. Geun Suk placed his hand on his red cheek which was being slapped and glared at her. Her facial expression frowned angrily. Then, Geun Suk held her hand but she forcefully let them go and said,"Stop doing things that I don't like, got it?!"

"I did all this because I still love you. Can't we just get back together? Just like the old times? You and I have -," Before he could finish his sentence, the school bell rang indicating the next lesson.

She made her way out from the crowd and stormed off. He decided to catch up with her but stopped beside Geun Suk,"I think you better stay away from her."

Luhan then ran after her, left Geun Suk surrounded by the crowd.

======

As soon as the school rang to indicate the end of school, Mi Young quickly stepped out of the class and walked towards her locker. As she was walking to her locker, she noticed the glares and whispers from the other students and tried to ignore them. She opened up her locker and placed her books inside before going home. As she was placing her book, she overheard two girls talking about her, two rows after her locker.

"I didn't know that she was with Geun Suk before...," The girl A said.

"How does she do it? Two cool and handsome guys are after her," The girl B sounded jealous.

"Maybe she put some spells on them so that they get attracted to her. Well, she is pretty but not as pretty as us," The girl A scoffed.

"You're right. They should be attracted to us instead. That girl is just normal," The girl B said.

Just then, Mi Young slammed the locker and both of the girls jumped a little by the slam of the locker. They looked behind and was surprised to see her.

"...Mi..Mi Young shii..," Girl A stuttered as soon as she saw her unhappy face.

"Have you...been here long...?" Girl B asked, feeling guilty.

Mi Young walked towards them and stood in front of them. She touched the Girl A's nose and Girl B's eyes and scoffed,"At least I don't get my face done like both of you."

Th two girls froze but looked at each other. They then walked away, feeling embarrassed. Mi Young turned around and walked to the exit of the school. Luhan was waiting for her at the exit of the school while leaning against the wall. As soon as he saw her, he approached her and asked,"Are you okay?"

Mi Young curved a small smile and nodded but Luhan knew she was still unhappy. Mi Young walked in front while Luhanw alked behind her. As they were walking down the street, Mi Young continued to look glum. Luhan thought of an idea to cheer her up and saw something that caught his eyes. Mi Young was too distracted that she did not notice Luhan went into one of the stores. A few seconds later, someone called her name. She turned around and saw a couple of heart shaped balloons just a feet away. The balloons were let go and there stood Luhan wearing a wolf winter hat, awkwardly showing a cute pose. Passer-bys who saw that, chuckled and Mi Young who burst into a small laugh, approached Luhan.

"Yah, when did you get this get-up?" She asked with a smile.

Luhan continued to make a cute face and she continued to laugh. He then stopped and smiled and said,"I'm glad to see you smiling again."

Mi Young stopped laughing and looked at him with a smile. She then leaned closer to him and gave him a peck of kiss on his cheek and said ,"Gomayo,Luhan shii."

Luhan looked at her with soft eyes and pulled her towards him. He closed his eyes and drew his lips closer to hers and gave her a deep kiss. Mi Young returned the kiss even though many people watching.

==========

At EXO's house, it was beautifully decorated and was waiting for Mi Young and Luhan. Then, there was a door bell and Xiumin opened the door.

"Guys! They're here!" Xiumin informed the others.

The EXO members gathered around them and were delighted to see Mi Young and Luhan.

"Luhan hyung, where's your sister?" Chanyeol asked.

"She's not feeling well. She asked us to have fun without her," Luhan told them.

"Mi Young ah, you looked beautiful," Suho complimented.

"Thank you," She smiled.

Mi Young then saw Baekhyun approaching them from behind Suho. She gave him a warm hug and said,"Merry Christmas, Hyun ah."

"Tokki, Merry Christmas," Baekhyun playfully said.

Luhan then saw Baekhyun and both of them smiled to each other. They celebrated Christmas Day excitedly and exchanged gifts. Then Baekhyun approached Luhan and asked softly,"So did everything goes well on that day?"

Luhan just gave a slight nod and smiled. Baekhyun looked surprised and lightly punched his arm.

"Yah...hyung! Chego!" Baekhyun gave two thumbs up, feeling happy for him.

Luhan scratched the back of his neck, feeling bashful and said,"Could'nt done without you. Thanks Hyun ah."

Meanwhile Kai was walking towards Mi Young and he tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw Kai with a bouquet of roses.

"Kai ah...is this for me?" She asked while looking surprised.

"Merry Christmas, Mi Young ah," Kai smiled charmingly.

Then her eyes met with Luhan and Luhan gave a nod with a smile. She carefully took the bouquet from him and thanked him.

"Mi Young ah...is everything okay in school?" Kai asked,

"Hmm..yeah...," She lied and gave him a small smile.

"So...You and Luhan hyung...are..together?" Kai asked which made her surprised as he knew about their relationship.

"...How..-?" Mi Young asked back.

"I..overheard from Luhan hyung & Baekhyun hyung when I was about to approach you with these flowers...Chukkahae..," Kai gave an earnest smile.

However, she felt that Kai was upset by their relationship and was about to say somethinhg when Kai intercepted,"I'm really happy for you. Luhan hyung is a lucky guy to have you. Hope you guys last long."

When she heard that, she gave him a tight embrace an thanked him. Kai returned the embrace and thought to himself *Looks like Luhan hyung beat me to it..Guess I have to let my feelings towards you go...*