Chapter 54 Ara

After the treatment, Baekhyun sent her home and he rushed off for his practice. By then, Mi Young was left alone. Halmeoni had went out for her job and will be back in a few hours time. Mi Young who sat near to the window, decided to relax her mind while listening to the nature.

However as she was relaxing her mind, she heard a vague voice calling her name. She thought she must have been dreaming and did not take notice of it. She continued to relax her mind again till a voice whispered in one of her ears.

"...Mi Young ah...I've been looking all over for you..," The voice eeriely whispered.

Mi Young's blind eyes started to wander and sweats started to trickle down her forehead. She did not dare to face that person but she somehow was turned to face that person which made the tension grew between those two.

Mi Young then bravely asked,"How..How do you know I'm here..?"

"That's a good question. How do I know your whereabouts? Hmm..maybe you're forgetting who am I..," She sneered.

Mi Young did not answer and that person answered for her,"I'm a witch..and I have special sense to know where you are even though my powers are not with me ever since I took that antidote to change into you."

"Why are you doing this to me? I didn't even do anything bad to you," Mi Young said.

"Exactly my point. It's just a mere coincidence to make you as a bait or should I say..a person who ruined my plan to get Luhan back to me," Ara back to her real self as the antidote only lasted for half a day.

"I had this perfect plan to have him crawl back to me but no...a GIRL had to JUST INTERFERE and make Luhan turned to her instead of ME!" Ara glared at her.

Mi Young felt that glare and wanted to say something but was interrupted by her,"I was getting closer to have him back to me but now that I realize that he and his guys know who I am..I can't just sit still right?"

Mi Young seemed to know what she meant and wanted to escape with her wheelchair but was stopped by her magic powers that she gained after transforming back to her real self in that moment.

Ara walked closer to her slowly and brought her face to the front and asked sarcastically,"Now..where would you want to go to? It's not good courtesy to leave me here. Since I'm the guest here."

"What are you going to do to me..?" Mi Young sounded scared.

"Omo..you think I'm going to hurt you?" Ara pretended to act innocent.

Mi Young just kept quiet and Ara slyly smirked while saying,"I'm not going to hurt you unless you agreed with my terms.."

=====

That early evening, Halmeoni had came home. Baekhyun and Kai visited her.

"Mi Young ah, I've brought your favourite desserts - macaroons," Kai bragged.

"Thank you Kai," She took the box from him while eating one of them.

"Mi Young ah, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked after knowing her strange behaviour.

"I'm fine, Hyun ah," She reassured him.

"I didn't know that we've been tricked by Luhan's sister...She looked exactly like you eventhough I observed her behaviour which is quite different from yours," Kai thought of Ara.

"She's not my sister," Suddenly Luhan appeared from nowhere, correcting Kai.

All turned to Luhan. He had brought a basket of fruits. He placed the basket on the table and joined them in the living room. Luhan sat across her and still felt guilty at what had happened.

"Ara..she..'s my former classmate from my first school..From what I remember..she had always been an outcast in the school. But I'm the only one who is friendly towards her. That time, I felt pity towards her so I tried to be friends with her, not knowing she's from a witch descendent. During that time, she never reveal her powers...," Luhan told them after remembering about his past.

"...However..she felt that you and her are more than friends..Maybe what she thought is both of you are into each other," Kai said after hearing the story.

"But I never thought of her that way..," Luhan said, remembering that period.

"Luhan hyung, if there's a beautiful girl approach you and made friendly terms with you, you would think she had fallen for you right and expect being more than friends, am I right?" Baekhyun asked him.

"..I guess..," Luhan thought it over.

"That is what Ara would have felt. And now she wants you all for her. She's trying to get everyone away from you..especially Mi Young. After knowing both of your relationship, she's trying to get rid of her," Baekhyun analysed the situation and told him.

"That makes sense..In order to get rid of Mi Young..she went to hurt her so that she leaves him," Kai said while pointing at Mi Young and Luhan.

"But I never think Ara of that way. And now that I know who Ara is and what she will do to Mi Young..I don't think I can leave her alone here," Luhan looked towards her.

"I'm not alone. I have Halmeoni with me," Mi Young told him.

"But we shouldn't trouble her more. She's quite frail and we don't want her to get hurt because of us," Luhan said.

"I think it will be better for you to leave the house and live in another house," Kai said to her.

Mi Young looked towards the room where Halmeoni was sleeping. She then looked at Baekhyun and he nodded in agreement.

"You could live in our dorm for the time being since we are all on tour for the next few months. I bet after that you will be done with your treatment and will walk as per normal," Baekhyun suggested.

"We will hire a housekeeper for you for the time being," Kai said.

"But I can't keep depending on you guys forever. Maybe after I'm fully recovered, I can return to my house," Mi Young told them.

"Are you crazy? Ara still live in that house. Who knows what she will do to you when we're not there to watch over you," Kai looked at her in disbelief.

"...She won't..," She mumbled after her encounter with Ara a while ago.

=======

A few days later, she went what she had planned with the three guys. She had her therapy done and soon after that, she was able to walk. Her blindness was not a problem for her as she was used to it. With the help of the housekeeper, she was able to do her things independently without her help.

Meanwhile, Ara still lived in Mi Young's house. She was in her room, slyly smirking to herself while muttering to herself,"Luhan..soon you are going to be mine.."

======

Firstly, I want to say thank you for waiting for this story to be updated. Been busy with work. But I will try to update whenever I'm free. Thank you for liking the story