Chapter 4 ♥- Enjoyable time with EXO

Mi Young got down from his bike and Luhan parked his bike at the corner of the school. Then they went to class together. His friends saw them walking together in class. They crowded around Luhan while Mi Young went straight to her seat.

"Yah, Luhan ah! How long did you and Mi Young got together huh?" His friends teased.

"We're not a couple. We just happened to go to school together," Luhan said.

"You sure? But you and her look more lovey dovey," His friends laughed.

"If you're not with her, maybe I have a chance to!" One of his friend snapped his finger gleefully.

"Yah! You?! You think she likes a body like you? Thin like stick! Hahaha!" His friends laughed.

While they were laughing and teasing, Luhan secretly glanced over to Mi Young who was busy reading a book. Mi Young looked over to Luhan and gave him a smile. He just smiled back and turned to his friends.

=====================

During lesson, Luhan suddenly felt a brief pain and tried to hold the pain from his neck. Mi Young noticed his fidgetiness and looked over to him.

"Luhan shii, gwenchana?" She asked worriedly.

"....J..Just...feel...a...l..little...arrgh..," He groaned softly, not to let the class hear him.

She felt worried about him and decided to help him but he stopped her. He got up and rushed out of the class. He went straight to the washroom and locked the door with a broom. He walked towards the sink with a mirror. He looked into the mirror and saw that his arms started to grow fur and so are the rest of his body parts.

=====================

Mi Young looked at the wall clock and back to the empty seat beside her.

*I wonder if he's okay..* She thought worriedly.

Luhan did not return to class the whole day. She packed his bag and waited for him to retrieve his things. She waited and waited but he was nowhere in sight. She decided to go home, carrying his bag when somebody called her name from the entrance of the school hallway. It was the EXO.

"What are they doing here?" She muttered.

She saw Lay running towards her and put his arm around her waist.

"What are you doing?" She tried to remove his arm but couldn't.

"Let them see. You're my girlfriend anyways," Lay smirked.

"Who says?" She crossed her arms and eyed him.

"Baby~" Chanyeol opened his arms to hug her while walking towards her.

The rest of the EXO walked towards Lay and Mi Young were standing while everyone's eyes followed them.

"Whose bag are you carrying?" Sehun pointed at the bag.

"Oh, its Luhan's bag," She said.

"How can he ask my baby to carry that?" Kai started to get a little angry.

"It's not what you guys think. He just did not return back to class since morning's lesson. So I decided to wait for him here with his bag," She explained.

"Awww, that's so sweet of my darling," Suho melted at her kindness.

"Can you guys stop calling me 'baby', 'darling' or other sweet names here? It's embarrasingBy the way, what are you guys doing here anyway?" She asked them.

"Picking you up from school," Tao said, smiling.

Suddenly she saw Luhan came out from the washroom.