Chapter 39 ♥ Transfer

"What? Are you going to hit me in front of them?" Geun Suk threatened.

Luhan looked around him and saw the girls focusing on them. He lowered his hand and decide not to create a scene. Geun Suk smirked and looked at Mi Young while saying,"Well, I'd need to talk to my girlfriend so if you'll excuse us."

Mi Young frowned as she was being dragged by Geun Suk to other part of the school. Luhan just watched them walking off, regretting that he couldn't do anything.

=====

They stopped at one of the bench in the garden. Mi Young brushed off his arm on her shoulders. She turned to him and asked,"Why are you doing this? I have already told you -."

"...that we have nothing to do with each other," Geun Suk finished her sentence.

Mi Young folded her arms across and said,"If you re already know that, why do you keep doing this?"

"Because I still love you," Geun Suk confessed.

She was taken aback by what he said and turned around to avoid having eye contact with him and said,"We are over, Geun Suk."

"But I'm not. Ever since you left me, I've realised that you are the most important person in my life," Geun Suk turned her around to face him but she looked somewhere else.

Geun Suk lifted her chin and said softly,"I really wanted to get back with you."

She slowly looked at him and he looked into her eyes. Slowly, he leaned closer towards her but suddenly someone separated them with force. 2 guys stood in front of her. She widened her eyes as soon as she saw who are they.

"What are you guys doing here?" Mi Young asked, bewildered.

"Saving you from this creep," Chen said.

"Leave him to us, Mi Young ah," Tao's voice changed.

"No one can take Mi Young away from us especially from someone like you," Baekhyun walked towards Mi Young and put his arm around her waist.

"Don't you guys have school? Why did you guys keep appearing whenever I'm with her?" Geun Suk folded his arms across.

"Of course we have but as soon as we heard that you are in HER school, we decide to pay YOU a visit," Sehun told him.

"What about you? Don't YOU have school?" Chanyeol eyed him.

Geun Suk scoffed while smirking which made the EXO members frowned. Xiumin looked at him from bottom to up and rounded his eyes and gasped,"No way..."

"What is it?" Kris asked, did not yet notice what's going on.

"Didn't you guys notice...? The uniform?" Xiumin pointed out.

The EXO members as well as Mi Young looked Geun Suk and widened their eyes too.

"You're going the same school as Mi Young?!" The EXO members shouted and turned to her and back to Geun Suk.

"Hahahahaha. That's right," He laughed.

"...Wait..That means...you are the new transfer student in her class...," Kai remembered Mi Young mentioning that a new student will be transferring to her class during dinner time.

"She didn't say that it will be a guy...AND that will be her EX-BOYFRIEND," Tao turned to Geun Suk with a slight anger.

Just then the school bell rang. Geun Suk walked towards Tao and Chen and pushed them lightly at the sides. He rested his arm on her shoulders and looked at them while saying,"So if you'll excuse us, WE have a class to go to."

The EXO members watched them walking off, followed by Luhan. Just then, Baekhyun put his hand on his shoulder and said,"Luhan hyung, please look after her for us."

Luhan nodded and hurried to class.

"Can we just transfer here too?" Lay asked,feeling worried that something mighg happen with Geun Suk around.

"....Maybe we can...," Kris said.

"We can?! Assa!!" Both Tao and Sehun exclaimed.