Chapter 27 ♥ : The truth about Luhan

During dinner,

"Mi Young ah, is it true that you like that part time teacher?" Chanyeol kept asking her.

"Ehm..," She briefly answered.

"Is he that handsome?" Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

"No," Kai joined in feeling frustrated.

"I'm going to my room to take some thing. Be right back," Mi Young stood up and walked upstairs.

"Are you angry?" D.O asked Kai.

"No..," He denied.

"Yes he is," Baekhyun said.

"No I'm not," Kai kept denying.

"C'mon, we know you like her more than us and you don't want any guys to get close to her," Suho joined in.

"You have confessed to her right?" Kris asked Kai.

Kai nodded.

"And...?" Sehun wanted to find out more after the confession.

"Did she accept..or..reject..?" Chen asked.

"By the way I see it, I don't think she accept him,"Chanyeol said while munching on his snacks.

"Jinja?" Xiumin looked at Kai.

"She's not accepting or rejecting,"Kai told them.

"Huh?" The EXO members felt confused.

"He meant to say that she needs time to think about it,"Luhan said to them.

"Oh....,"The EXO members nodded unisonly.

"Never mind Kai. I'm sure she accepted you. If she isn't, she likes me than you," Chanyeol joked.

"Ha-Ha. Very funny," Kai folded his arms across.

While the EXO members were chatting away, Luhan suddenly felt pain. And the pain was far more worse than before. So he quietly went away from the dinner table. Baekhyun noticed that Luhan was staggering and decided to follow him secretly.

Luhan went to the backyard and looked around him to see if no one followed him. He looked up and saw the full moon. Slowly, his hands and legs were covered with fur and his face changed. Without hesitation, he howled and ran away from the place.

Baekhyun widened his eyes and quickly leaned against the wall. He swallowed hard and couldn't believe what he had seen.

In the house, the EXO members were surprised by the sudden howl.

"Is that a wolf howling?" Kris asked.

"Wolf? Near here?" D.O frowned.

"Surely it couldn't be Ace. He's sleeping there except if he's sleephowling," Chen made a joke.

"Hey, where's Luhan and Baekhyun hyungs?" Sehun looked around.

"They were here a minute ago..,"Xiumin said.

"I'll go and find those two," Lay stood up and went to search them.

================

"Baekhyun ah~ Luhan hyung~," Lay called out at the front yard after both of them were not in the house.

There were no response. Lay scratched his head and looked around when he saw a familiar figure at the backyard. He walked towards it and was surprised to see Baekhyun there.

"Baekhyun ah," Lay called him out but he did not respond.

"What's wrong with him?" Lay wondered and shooked him.

After a few shakes, Baekhyun went back to reality and saw Lay standing in front of him.

"Lay hyung, what are you doing here?" Baekhyun tried to compose himself.

"I'm trying to find you and Luhan hyung. You guys left without telling us anything. Where's Luhan hyung?" Lay looked around.

Baekhyun hesitated to answer. He wanted to tell him about Luhan but Lay might think that he's joking. Instead he answered,"He went to have a walk in the park."

"Jinja?" Lay sounded surprise.

"Oh..," Baekhyun lied.

Back at the house, Mi Young had rejoined them for dinner. She asked where Luhan was and Baekhyun told the same lie.

"I hope he's wearing thick clothes cos the night is freezing!" Suho said.

"I don't think I saw Luhan hyung wearing thick clothes. He's only wearing a long sleeve shirt and jeans," Tao told them while slurping his soup.

Mi Young began to get worried and at the same time, Baekhyun wanted to tell the truth to his members but couldn't. Instead, he decided to tell Mi Young first.

After dinner, they did their own things. Mi Young was busy washing the dishes with Baekhyun.

"Hyun ah, did Luhan tell you what time he will be back?" She asked him.

"No..," He said.

That's strange..he didn't even finish his food..," She looked at Luhan's plate while folding her sleeve a little which showed her scar.

Baekhyun stared at the scar and thought what she told him.

==============

"I was scratched by a cat.."

"This scar will take 2 months to recover.." The doctor said.

==============

Then he thought of Luhan with his transformation.

"Mi Young ah," Baekhyun called her name.

"Wae?" She asked while washing the dishes.

"The scar that you got wasn't from a cat..am I right?" Baekhyun questioned her.

She stopped washing and thought,*Did..he know about Luhan..?*

"Mi Young," Baekhyun called her again.

"B..woh?" She asked without turning to him.

"Tell me the truth about your scar," Baekhyun turned her to face him.

She swallowed hard, unable to say anything.