Chapter 33 ♥ Between EXO & Ara & Mi Young

"Luhan oppa!! I'm with you!! Yay!!" She sounded happy.

You had peeked your folded paper and looked disappointed but tried to act nothing happened.

"Min Young ah, what's your number?" Baekhyun asked.

"I bet she has the same number as me," Tao confidently said.

"What's your number?" Kris asked Tao.

"10," Tao showed.

"Aigooo Tao ah! Look what number I have," Chen showed his number.

The members laughed while Tao looked disappointed.

"Yah! You should be happy that I'm partnering with you. I always win in games," Chen put his arm on Tao's shoulders.

"But I want to partner with Min Young...," Tao pouted.

"So Min Young ah, so what's yours?" Kai asked.

"Uh...I think I just head to sleep..I'm feeling sleepy anyways," You pretended to yawn.

Kris snatched the paper from you and it was empty. Kris glanced at you and you tried to reassure him,"I'm really sleepy. You guys can just go ahead playing the games. I'll see you guys in the morning then."

She got up and walked to the tent outside that had prepared earlier since she lose the coke mission.

When she had gone off, the atmosphere at the living room was silent and Luhan's sister tried to lighten the mood,"Let's play oppas."

"I don't think I have the mood to," Kai blurted out.

"C'mon Kai. I think she prepared this game to break her awkwardness with us. We should make her feel welcome here," Suho said to the members in sensible manner.

The members sighed and got back to the game.

===========

After the last round of game, they decided to go and sleep. She had gone to sleep alone in the tent. Luhan and Kai walked over to the tent outside. Once they reached the tent, Kai unzipped it and saw you were sleeping in the center unknowingly.

"She must be freezing cold," Kai talked softly.

"Ehm..," Luhan looked at Mi Young with concern.

"I'll bring something over to warm us up," Luhan added and rushed to his room.

Kai quietly went inside and prepared to sleep and slept next to you while facing her. He curved a smile upon seeing her peaceful sleeping face. He stared at her face for a long time until Luhan came over.

"Here's the thick blanket," Luhan helped to cover her and Kai and himself.

"Thanks hyung," Kai warmed himself up.

As night deepens, Kai has fallen asleep while Luhan was still up awake. He looked up at the tent and sighed while thinking the incident the other night. He then looked over to her who now faced him. He slowly brought his body to face her and sighed.

"I shouldn't have make you involve..," He talked to himself with a regretting voice.

After a while, he closed his eyes and tried to go to sleep. The next morning, Mi Young woke up first. She quietly sat up and looked around the tent.

"Aigooo...they look so cute when they're asleep..," She smiled while looking at Kai and Luhan.

Just as she was about to leave the tent, Luhan's sister appeared so suddenly. Mi Young jumped in shock and saw she's grinning.

"Morning unnie!" She greeted happily.

"Um..morning..You're up early..," Mi Young gave a small smile.

"Of course. To prepare breakfast and to wake oppa up," She cheerfully smiled.

"I could help you with the breakfast if you told me yesterday night," Mi Young said.

"No worries, unnie. Breakfast is a piece of cake for me. Besides, oppa only likes breakfast that I made. So Unnie, you can just wash up and make your own breakfast if you don't like mine," She bragged.

"Oh..anything is fine with me. I'll see you at the breakfast then," Mi Young was slightly hurt as she got out from the tent.

After she showered, she went to the back of the garden to water the flowers. As she was watering the flowers, she saw Ace playing alone. Ever since, Mi Young and Luhan were busy with school work, they had neglected Ace and he felt lonely. She went to approach Ace and patted his head. Ace wagged his tail as he was happy to see Mi Young and barked.

"Ace, lets have a walk and after our breakfast," Mi Young said to him.

Ace barked happily and could not wait for later. After showering, she went into the kitchen and saw Luhan's sister almost done with the layout of the breakfast. She counted and lack of 1 plate. She went into the kitchen and took out a plate to be put on the table. Then, she peered over to her and asked,"What are you making?"

"Making french toast with scrambled eggs. But...I didn't manage to make for unnie because there's no bread left," She gave a sad face and pointed out the empty bread pack.

"That's okay. I..planned to eat out anyways. Just continue to what you're making for them. I don't..mind," Mi Young tried to assure her and gave a small smile.

"Sorry unnie," She apologised.

"No worries. Just tell them that I have something to do outside," Mi Youbg walked out from the kitchen and brought Ace for a walk.

=============

After an hour, one by one the Exo members came into the dining room. They sat down and salivating upon seeing the delicious breakfast. Luhan's sister came out from the kitchen with a tray of 2 jars of milk and glasses.

"Luhan sister, did you make all of this?" Tao asked, looking surprised.

"Oppa, I have a name. And my name is Ara," She corrected Tao.

"Opps. Sorry Ara," Tao apologised.

"Oppa, how's your sleep in the tent? Comfortable?" Ara asked Luhan while sitting beside him.

"It was okay...," Luhan told her.

"Speaking of sleeping...where's Mi Young?" Xiumin looked around the table.

"Is she still sleeping, hyung?" Chen asked Luhan.

"Uh..no. When I woke up, she's already not there, right Kai?" Luhan asked Kai.

"Yeah. Maybe she's in the shower?" Kai assumed.

"Can't be...There's no one entering after I use it," Suho recalled as he was the last person to use.

"Ara, do you know where's Mi Young?" Luhan asked her.

"She...told me that she have something to do and plan to have breakfast outside after I told her we ran out of...bread," Ara explained.

The EXO members felt no appetite to eat and thought of Mi Young especially Baekhyun, Luhan and Kai. Ara saw their solemn faces and tried to reassure them,"She say not to worry about her & eat the breakfast that I made. And she just wants to have breakfast outside once in a while."

Slowly the EXO members started eating which made Ara happy except for Baekhyun. He stood up from his seat and grabbed his coat to go out.

"Baekhyun ah! Odiga?!" Xiumin shouted.

"To find Mi Young. I'll see you guys during rehearsal later," Baekhyun closed the door once he went out.