Day 32 - Something You Collect

Day 32 - Something you collect

It gets harder and harder to upload every night. I have been at this for a least an hour. When it's not the computer, it's the camera.

ANYWHO... In this picture, you have a bunch of journals, that's what I collect.

If you had asked me this maybe 3 months ago, I would have taken a picture of my awesome stuffed animal collection (which I still have by the way). If you had asked me this maybe 3 months ago, I would have taken a picture of my perfume collection (I also still have that). But when I moved, I couldn't take all my stuffed animals, because some of them are almost as tall as me. I couldn't take all my bottles of perfumes either, because I wouldn't be able to get through security at the airport... Although I still have them, they're just not with me.

What could I take? MY JOURNALS. Somehow I couldn't leave any of them, I put them in my suitcase, my backpack, my carry-on, my purse AND I carried one in my hands. I didn't want to risk leaving one. I must have about 16 of them in the picture, there is one in the car, and there is at least one in my purse. I take one with me EVERYWHERE. I like to have them handy, because I like to write. I sometimes stop the car on the side of the road, because I suddenly have the urge to write something. I don't want to miss the opportunity, so I stop and I write.

If you opened one of them, it wouldn't say "today, I did..." It would be completely random. It might say something like "the boy crossed the street without looking...". It might also be a drawing of a man with his trousers rolled up wearing a hat and no shoes, there might be a word circled next to him. It is random as I like to be random. It might even be a letter written to someone who doesn't exist, but it's not boring.

My journals are all written in them. I don't write following any particular order. I skip pages, I write in the middle of a page, I start writing from the last page while every other page is empty... SHORT, it's my journal, there should be no rules.

I am tired so that will be it.