My Stuff

-CeCe's POV-

The coolness felt good on my forehead as the front door slammed. I heard Kevin's voice before I actually saw him.

"Hey Cee . . . how are you feeling?"

Picking my head up, I looked over at him. "I feel like crap . . . I'm low and if I ever have to see juice again, I think I might hurl something."

"Ok . . . sorry I asked." He kissed my forehead before putting his hands up in innocence. "Where's everyone?'

Laying my head back down, I pointed aimlessly towards the living room. "Nick has lessons with Matt and Joe is around. I'm camping out here until I feel human again."

"I was going to see if you guys wanted to come over for family dinner." Kevin said giving me a sad smile.

Nick came through the doorway with a smirk attached to his mouth. "We'd love to . . . but I thought you and Dani were going out tonight."

"We thought about it and we decided we would much rather just relax with family at home, Cat is invited as well of course." He said patting my youngest brother on the shoulder before walking over and grabbing a water from the fridge.

"Great, what time should we be over?" Nick asked coming to sit next to me at the counter.

Kevin shrugged, "Whenever your lesson is over with Matt and Cee is feeling human again..."

Nick chuckled grabbing my meter and plugging a test strip in. "Gimme a finger."

I giggled into my arms at his request resisting the urge to flip him off knowing it probably wasn't wise and held out my pointer, a smirk tugged at Nick's lips as he pricked my finger.

"I can already tell you are feeling better, your sense of humor has returned." Nick noted feeding a droplet of blood onto the testing strip and watching the screen flash an 80. "Much better." He said giving me a smile, I returned it for a moment before my smile faded and I hopped up quickly making my way into the living room.

"Hand her over." I demanded holding my hand out to Matt who looked up at me in confusion as my brothers came out of the kitchen.

"What?" Matt questioned looking to my brothers before back at me.

"What is going on Cee?" questioned Nick as he came to stand between Matt and myself.

"I want Zelda back." I demanded again jutting my hand in Matt's direction. "We are no longer dating so it's time to give me back all my stuff."

Matt cocked a brow at me before standing up defensively. "Why are you always so mad at me now? What the hell did I do?"

I scoffed, "You didn't DO anything...you didn't give me the benefit of the doubt when the rumors were going around about me, you didn't apologize and ask for me to forgive you, you didn't come to make sure I was ok when I was in the hospital...you didn't DO anything, I want my stuff back."

Matt's brows knit together in anger. "Your STUFF? We weren't even together long enough for me to have your STUFF, we went on like one date...two if you include you sneaking out that one time."

Oh no he did NOT just fucking out me in front of my brothers, what an asshole.

"Excuse me?" Nick said crossing his arms over his chest.

Matt's lips curled into a smirk and it was in that moment that I almost killed someone in cold blood, the only thing that stopped me was the fact that he was still holding Zelda. "UGH! You're such a jerk! This is why we broke up. Whenever it gets uncomfortable for you, you don't hesitate to throw me under the bus." I huffed. "Clearly you are a boy better appreciated from afar because after the new wares off there is nothing left but asshole. Now give me Zelda." Jutting my hand toward Matt one last time I glared at him until he shoved the guitar towards me in frustration. "Thank you. Now get the hell out of my house." He made no point to argue as he grabbed his coat from the couch and stomped past my brothers. I turned to watch him leave before stomping up to my room and slamming my door shut.

Chapter End Notes:

Well...its short but it wouldnt be me if I didnt stop it at a point that makes you go...WHAT?! YOU CANT END IT THERE! GAH, I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!! UPDATE SOON! *evil smirk*