Date Do-Over

The next morning my eyes shot open pulling me out of a fantastic dream, one where I was kicking Samantha Chase's ass at a party...a smile broke over my face when I thought of how pretty she would look on Monday morning. I groaned as I remembered the latter half of my night and looked at my clock on the bedside table...7:15...fuck. Why is it on school days I have to drag my happy butt out of bed but when I actually have opportunity to sleep in I wake up at un-Godly hours? Fantastic...7:15 on the first day of my sentence and already I am bored and grumpy.

-11:15 am, Kevin's House-

"Watch your attitude CeCelia," warned Nick.

"I don't have an attitude NICHOLAS, quit picking on me," I retorted.

"Enough," barked Kevin, "BOTH of you lay off each other!"

"Daddy's gunna spank you," Ellie informed Nick as she sat on his lap outside on the patio coloring a picture.

Nick chuckled. "Is that so?" he questioned wrapping his arms around her and giving her a squeeze.

Ellie nodded, "That's his spanking voice, you better be good."

"Thanks for the advice kiddo," Nick said kissing the top of her head. "I'll be good."

Maddie came bouncing out of the house and plopped down onto my lap.

"Can you come inside and play dress up with me?" she asked.

I smiled. "Sure sweetie," I said standing up and letting her lead me inside. "Your Daddy and Uncles are boring anyway."

Maddie lead me upstairs to Kevin and Danielle's room and threw open their closet door.

"Are you supposed to be in Mommy's closet?" I questioned.

Maddie nodded. "She doesn't care as long as I put everything back," she said grabbing a cocktail dress from the closet and handing it to me. "You put that on, I will find you shoes."

I decided not to argue with her, I welcomed the excuse to finally try on some of Dani's amazing clothes. I quickly discarded my clothes and slipped on the sexy black cocktail dress admiring myself in the large mirror. "Zip me," I said sitting on the side of the bed and holding up my hair so she could pull the zipper up the back before she handed me a pair of heels.

"Hey Maddie, can you keep a secret if I use your phone?" I asked eyeing the phone next to the bed.

"Go ahead, I won't tell," she said grabbing a dress from the closet.

I shut the door to the bedroom before grabbing the phone and dialing Matt.

"Im sneaking a call," I said as soon as he picked up the phone.

He chuckled, "Hey beautiful girl."

"I can't talk I just wanted to tell you that I got grounded last night so..."

"So, I won't be seeing you until Monday," Matt said finishing my sentence sounding sad.

"Actually I was going to say so are you up for meeting me later tonight after they are in bed," I said standing up to admire myself in the mirror again.

"Are you serious?" Matt questioned unable to contain the obvious excitement in his voice.

"I figure we can't count last night as a date since it involved me kicking someone's ass, us being picked up from the party by my brothers and my good night kiss being rudely interrupted by Nick, I call a do-over."

"I dunno..." Matt said hesitantly "what if they catch you? I don't want you getting into trouble on my account."

"I have snuck out before, they never found out," I said. "I'm sneaking out regardless; I can't stand being cooped up in the house, so you don't have to meet me if you don't want to."