Are you...did you...

It's amazing how quickly I found myself lying in Matt's bed, his shirt off, my blouse unbuttoned, him laying on top of me grinding his hips into mine as our tongues battled for domination. How did my shirt even get unbuttoned? Was I present when it happened? Surely I would have remembered...of course my lack of memory could be due to the fact that the only function my brain has performed since he pressed against me in what I can only describe as sex with our clothing on, is this loud humming sound...maybe that's the sound something makes when it short circuits...I should probably look into that. I should also probably remember to breathe. Breathing is important, right?

"Ok, time out," I said, breaking from our marathon kiss and pushing on Matt's shoulders. He leaned down, placing a kiss on my neck before rolling off of me to lay on his back beside me.

"I'm sorry," Matt said, taking a labored breath.

I rolled over, throwing one leg over Matt's, and propped an arm on his chest to look him in the eyes. "No, don't be," I smiled. "I just needed to breathe," I explained. Matt smiled, seeming relieved. I traced small patterns across his defined chest with my finger absentmindedly. "I need to ask you something," I said, avoiding eye contact.

"What?" asked Matt, his breathing finally returning to normal.

"A-Are you..." I stammered."Have you..." I sighed, finding my question a lot harder to ask than I had anticipated.

"Spit it out," Matt chuckled, finding humor in my sudden shyness, especially considering the fact that we were both half undressed.

I took a deep breath. "Did you sleep with Samantha?" I questioned, then immediately found myself NOT wanting to hear the answer.

Matt let out a sigh. "No," he smirked. "How did I know that was what your question would be?"

I squealed in delight, internally, of course, before responding. "Actually, my question was, are you a virgin, but I have recently been scarred by that phrase and found it harder to say than I thought."

Matt chuckled. "Ah yes, the boy talk with your brothers...so it went well then?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes "I wasn't successful in my attempts to suffocate myself with a pillow during the talk so if you consider that going well then yes. You still didn't answer my question," I reminded.

"Yes," he responded simply brushing a piece of my hair off my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"Really?" I responded surprised.

Matt cocked a brow, "You seem so surprised."

"Well, I mean..." I gestured to my now open blouse then to his lack of shirt "yea...I'm a little surprised," I admitted.

Matt chuckled "Cecelia, did you just call me a slut?" he teased.

"No,not at all. It's just...I'm laying here practically half naked and we have only been dating for like 48 hours. Come to think of it when I say it out loud like that now I feel kind of slutty," I said frowling.

"Honestly, I never did any of this with Samantha," Matt said taking my hand and threading his fingers through mine.

I cocked a brow. "You guys dated forever."

"8 Months," he corrected.

"Felt like longer," I said, my thoughts accidentally being verbalized.

Matt chuckled. "You liiiiiked meeeeee," he teased.

I shrugged. "Maybe a little," I said with a smirk. "Seriously though...8 months is a long time to not do anything," I said cocking a brow.

Matt shrugged. "Truth is, I was never really that in to Sam," he admitted.