Parent Teacher Conference

-CeCe's POV-

I'm not a fan of Monday mornings. In fact, I'm not a fan of anything involving me being awake before the hour of 10am but Monday mornings always seem to be the worst. This morning however, was different. Even though I was still grounded and I was getting ready for another long week of school, I couldn't wipe the smile from my face for the following reasons:

1) After my talk with Nick I actually was able to grab the first good night's sleep in months

2) I get to see Matt

3) That bitch Samantha Chase was getting her come uppins today

I bounded down the stairs and into the kitchen to find Joe and Nick, like most mornings, grabbing breakfast before school.

"Good morning!" I said in a singsong voice rearing up on my toes to give Nick a kiss on the cheek before rounding the island to give Joe the same treatment.

Joe smiled as I kissed his cheek. "Morning baby girl, you are chipper this morning."

"I slept sooooo good last night," I said grabbing my notebook off the counter and shoving it into my backpack. "See you at school."

"Not so fast," Nick said stopping me mid way out of the kitchen. "Eat something for breakfast."

I groaned but decided not to argue "Ok" I said grabbing the jar of peanut butter from the cabinet.

Nick sighed, "I said breakfast."

"No, you said eat SOMETHING for breakfast," I corrected. "You didn't say I had to eat breakfast food, besides its protein!" In my opinion breakfast foods were better enjoyed at night, for it being deemed the most important meal of the day the food sure was unsatisfying. I'd much rather eat pizza for breakfast and save the cereal for night. Cereal has got to be the most useless breakfast food there is, it is converted in your body to 100% sugar. It satisfies you for a short period of time and gives you a sugar induced burst of energy but without protein those effects won't last long, you crash and before you know it you are a hungry slug. Thanks to Nick I'm now a friggin food to sugar conversion guru...eff diabetes.

Nick shook his head and smirked, "You need a peanut butter intervention."

I giggled and grabbed a spoon dipping it into the jar. "I could have worse addictions," I said spooning a glob of peanut butter into my mouth.

***

"You taste like peanut butter," Matt said with a smirk pulling out of our morning lip lock against my locker.

"I will take that as a compliment seeing as how it is the best food on the planet," I said with a smile.

Matt shook his head and chuckled. "You and your peanut butter," he said before lifting my chin and bringing his lips back to mine.

"You know, if a professor sees you two mauling each other in the hallway like that you are going to get demerits for 6-inch rule violation," Morgan said as she walked up to my locker cocking her brow. "Unless of course said professor is one of your brothers, then you are just screwed." She made a valid point. I broke the kiss and smiled at Morgan. "You are in a good mood for a Monday morning, I take it you and Nick worked things out last night?" she said observing my chipper demeanor.

I nodded. "Worked things out with Nick, got an amazing night's sleep, had peanut butter for breakfast, AND as we speak the boys are in a meeting with Samantha's parents," I said with a smirk.

"You didn't tell me that," Matt said cocking a brow.

"Well, maybe if you two perhaps spoke in the morning before violating each other," Morgan said playfully pushing Matt aside so she could open her locker. "I figured she would get suspension for stealing your paper."