Are You A Virgin?

I sat on the couch, Joe sitting on the coffee table in front of me, Nick to my right. 15 minutes into our "boy talk," and I was already saying a silent prayer that God would smite me down and save me. Two things I was absolutely certain of:
1) I was going to KILL Morgan for her poor timing. She was supposed to show up unannounced and save me. Where the hell was she??
and 2) I would never...I repeat NEVER be able to un-hear the question that just left Nick's lips.

"NICK!" I squealed, shoving my face into a pillow and praying for the strength to suffocate myself.

"Is that a no?" Nick questioned concerned.

"NO! That is not a no," I answered my face, still buried in the pillow.

"So.....that's a yes?" Joe questioned.

I sat up and ran my hands through my hair. "Yes ok...yes I am a virgin, I have only had a boyfriend for twenty-four hours just how slutty do you think I am?"

"That's what we are trying to determine," Nick said with a smirk. I replied by hitting him in the face with the pillow. "You are a pig."

"All boys are pigs, that's why we are concerned," Nick countered grabbing the pillow from me to stop my attack.

I buried my face in my hands. "I've already had the sex talk with Mom alright. It came with the period talk, I'm good...I'm fairly certain the details haven't changed."

Joe sighed. "Look CeCe, this isn't the most comfortable conversation for us either, we were both hoping you would be much older before you decided to date."

"Yea, like 30," Nick added with a playful nudge to my arm.

I rolled my eyes. "Matt isn't a pig, he is nice and respectful and sweet and he really likes me and I have no intentions of having sex anytime soon so could we just skip past this uncomfortable part and get to the part where you give me permission to go on a date this weekend."

"Where are you going on this date?" Joe asked.

I shrugged. "Matt mentioned there was a party."

Nick cocked a brow. "What kind of party?"

"Ya know, the usual...drugs, hookers..." I said shooting Nick a smirk.

"Will there be drinking?" he asked without skipping a beat.

I cocked a brow. "I love how I say drugs and hookers and you completely dismiss it to ask me if there will be alcohol."

"Cecelia..." Nick said signaling we were done with playing around and back to serious talk time.

"I don't know Nicky, I've never been to a party, we won't be drinking if that is what you are asking."

Then, just as I'm waiting to hear if I can go to the party with Matt, the front door opens and Morgan walks in lugging her backpack that looks to weigh a good 40 pounds...curse that girls timing all to hell...I'ma kick her.

"Ohmygosh CeCe I need your help...this paper is going to be the death of me...I am completely unable to even write a paragraph without it sounding like some ridiculous Dr. Seuss book...If I fail this paper my parents are going to freak out and ground me for like a million years...which means I will never get a boyfriend...I'm gunna be one of those old lonely ladies that talks to her 300 cats." Morgan ranted impressively in one breath.

Joe chuckled. "It's no wonder you are having trouble with your paper, your sentences alone involve four unrelated topics and are about a paragraph long."

"He is mocking me...real nice Joe...that's very professorish of you, thank you so much" Morgan whined.

"ProfessorISH?" Joe said cocking a brow. "Maybe you should go help her with her paper CeCe." He said with a smirk.