Low

I pried my eyes from my homework feeling nauseas, setting my book down I stood from my bed and made my way down the stairs. Passing through the corridor I heard Nick to my left and looked over to see him and Matt sitting on the couch, Matt clutching Zelda in his hands, I had to suppress my sudden urge to vomit as I quickly made my way to the kitchen and poured myself into a seat at the counter. Joe turned around from the stove giving me a once over as I fumbled with my testing kit suddenly feeling very flustered and clumsy. "Are you alright?" he asked cocking a brow, I didn't answer, with the wave of nausea washing over me I had to focus all my energy into plugging the testing strip into my meter. "CeCelia?" Joe questioned again as I grabbed my pricker and pricked my finger.

"No, I'm not alright...He has his hands all over her...it makes me sick." I spat before feeding the bead of blood into the strip. Joe looked at me confused.

"Are you drunk?" he asked walking over and giving me a glare.

"What?" I asked appalled as I squeezed my finger attempting to feed enough blood onto the strip, finally the meter beeped signaling it had a respectable sample of blood as the 5 second countdown started on the screen.

"Look at me." Joe ordered putting a finger to my chin and bringing my eyes up to meet his, "What is wrong?" it was in that moment that my meter went BEEP BEEP grabbing the attention of Nick who immediately made his way into the kitchen looking concerned. Joe turned to Nick and cocked a brow.

"Did I just hear a beep beep?" he questioned.

"Is Beep Beep bad?" Joe asked unaware his face suddenly turning concerned.

"beep-beep bad...beep beep very bad" I said feeling my words hard to speak as Nick grabbed my meter from my hands.

"SHIT." He spat throwing open the fridge and grabbing a juice. "Drink!" he ordered holding the straw to my lips, I did so although not happily, the simple act of drinking seemed overly strenuous.

It was in that moment that I was being fed juice like an infant that Matt walked into the kitchen, of course, its official...God hates me.

"Is everything alright?" he questioned taking in the scene in front of him.

I pulled the straw from my lips "Fine" I piped immediately having the straw shoved back into my mouth.

"Hush, Drink." Nick ordered again. I rolled my eyes but did as I was told as Joe, Nick, and Matt stood there staring.

Finishing the juice I pulled the straw from my lips. I hated the way their eyes watched my every move. I squirmed under their uncomfortable stares. "Stop staring at me."

"I want you testing every ten minutes until you are back in range." Nick said ignoring my request. Feeling another wave of nausea I folded my arms in front of me and put my head down as the room started to spin and Nick walked over to the sink wetting a washcloth with cold water.

"I feel like ass." I mumbled not caring about watching my mouth...it seemed to be the only word to correctly describe my current state.

Or shit...shit would have worked as well.

"Hey!" Joe immediately started to scold, Nick quickly held up his hand signaling him to chill as he placed the washcloth on the back of my neck, the cool sensation seemed to almost immediately help.

"Relax baby girl," Nick said rubbing my back, "I'll be back in ten minutes to check on you." He said before turning and pulling Joe out of the kitchen with him.

"What the hell Nick, you can't just let her get away with stuff because of diabetes!" Joe ranted.

Nick furrowed his brows, "What!?"