Sixty Four: Together

Friday, November 28, 2013:

Niall:

"Everything is ready, boys," Liam grins at us. "I'm so excited!"

"I'm dreading it," I disagree and Zayn pats me on the shoulder.

"It's going to be fine, Ni," he assures.

I run my hand over my face in frustration, "I just wish she would answer her phone. I want her to talk to me."

"This is too important to converse over the phone," Louis tells me. "Once you see her, you can talk to her."

"What if she tries to leave?" I ask, needing to know before releasing a groan. "Oh, god, she's going to try to leave. She fucking hates me."

Harry rolls his eyes, "She doesn't hate you, Niall. She loves you; she literally told you a couple days ago."

"By accident," I point out, making Liam slap my arm.

"Stop thinking negatively," he warns as I rub the spot where he hit me. "Everything will be fine, and at the end of the night, she'll be your girlfriend. You just need to talk to her."

"Okay, lads!" Simon calls out. "Ready to let people in?"

I bury my head in my hands, not wanting to leave the room. However does that stop Liam from shouting yes? No, no it doesn't.

Hayleigh:

"Presley do I really have to go in?" I ask as we pull into the dome's parking lot. It was already three quarters of the way full, letting us know exactly how many people were going to be inside. We were in the same place where they filmed Story of My Life, which brought back memories that I didn't want to face. It's been three days since the whole thing happened and I honestly don't feel any better.

I haven't been able to fall asleep, which made my skin seem paler and my eyes seem more hollow. My voice still hurts from crying, and has been coming in and out. This is literally the last place I want to be right now. Of course I'm proud of them, I mean it's their third album release party, but there's one certain blond I didn't want to see.

My phone has stayed off as well, in case he tried to talk to me, which I seriously doubt. I know he's disgusted and probably doesn't want me here, but Presley literally forced me into the shower and into a dress she bought for me.

I found the whole action suspicious as she doesn't really know my fashion sense, making me think she wasn't the one who bought it

"Yes," Presley states firmly, interrupting my thoughts. "We are the boys' best friends, and we need to celebrate with them. The album just came out, and has been number one already. That's huge, Hay."

I sigh, not bothering to fight her after she turns off the ignition. It'd be pointless anyways.

Cameras go off as we head towards the entrance, causing us to keep our heads down to avoid the pictures as they shout out questions. We make it safely inside, and someone comes and takes our coats. Presley lets out a random laugh, and I follow her gaze to see a cut-out of the boys from their album shoot. "Want to bet this was Harry's idea?" she jokes. I laugh and photo-bomb the selfie she snaps with it.