Chapter Forty-Nine: This Is Us

Hayleigh:

"Niall over here!"
"Little Mix, smile for us girls!!"
"Liam, how are you and Sophia?"
"Hayleigh! Hayleigh!"
"Harry! Louis! Can you tell us anything about the movie!?"
"Zayn, what was your favorite part about creating This Is Us?"

It was absolutely hectic right now on the red carpet. Everyone was shouting questions while flashing their cameras and the hundreds of fans that were here were screaming any time a boy even looked in their direction. We had been here for about ten minutes, and Presley and I were sticking to each other like glue. We hadn't had a chance to talk to the boys yet, as many reporters were grabbing them with quick interviews before we had to go inside. I made a decision to see some fans, because it's not fair that they have to stand out here for a while. "Hi guys!" I greet cheerfully, and the few behind the bar smile widely and begin questioning me all at once.

"How are you and Niall?" One asks and I say we're fine, still as close as best friends could be but I have a feeling that's not what she meant.
"What's your favorite thing to do together?" A fan with pink highlights inquires and I laugh.
"I love it when he comes to work with me," I answer truthfully with a titter. "The kids I work with love him, and he makes them smile. I think they love him more than me."

"What's your favorite thing about him?"
I don't even have to think, "His laugh. Every time we hang out, we always see who can make the other laugh harder, even if it's by doing something silly like weird faces." Many girls ask a lot more questions and I answer them all from the bottom of my heart. My favorite was when a smaller fan asked what was the craziest thing we have ever done and I got to share the story of how he broke the washing machine, making the laundry room fill up with bubbles.

I also got asked about my outfit, which took a while. Presley and I spent a whole day with Lou trying to find the perfect outfits for the movie premiere. After lunch, we had finally come across this boutique that had the cutest, and most appropriate clothes in the window.

The premiere wasn't exactly fancy, we had to look nice, but we didn't have to wear a dress- which was great news for Presley. She ended up buying these cute black shorts and a nice black and white top that fit her body well.

I ended up finding a classy white dress that I loved, and paired it with some simple silver jewelry