EL KANTADIA 7: ANG MGA DYOS AT DYOSA

Ang Puso ng Kalikasan. Isang sagradong lugar para lamang sa mga hinirang ng Kalikasan. Isang banal na palasyo sa tuktok ng isang napakalaking puno na sumasakop sa buong El Kantadia that has great branches reaching out to the highest parts of its rainbow colored sky because of the waves of aurora borealis and has grand roots, digging into the abyssal depths of the spiritual realm. From the name itself, Puso ng Kalikasan, the palace was the actual heart of the living tree.

Wala pang engkanto o diwata ang nakarating dito, kung mayroon man gaya ng mga tinakdang Mensahero, ang ganda at itsura nito will be forever erased, never to be remembered. Kahit si Gino gamit ang alaala ni Gunaw who had been there, has no memory of it. Ang tanging alam niya ay ang daan papunta doon na for some reason hindi nabura sa kanyang isipan. Thus, no one will ever describe na ang buong palasyo ay gawa sa naglalakihan at purong brilyante, carved and shaped with wide halls and high towers.

Only the blessed beings favored by nature herself ang labas-pasok sa lugar na ito, ang mga dyos at dyosa.

Abby Roque remembered the first time she stepped foot on the polished diamond floor ng palasyo. She was amazed and speechless with the overwhelming beauty and was then welcomed by equally beautiful creatures, ang mga dyos at dyosang naninirahan dito.

"Nandito na ang hinirang ni Sibol! Kinalulugod kitang makilala!" bungad ng isang matangkad at ubod na gandang babae.

Sobrang haba ng kanyang itim na itim at wavy na buhok reaching and running a few more inches to the floor which was adorned by colorful and long sea grasses, starfishes and seashells. She has a crown made from corals and all kinds of blue precious gems on top of a beautiful and kind face na may mahahabang pilik and expressive deep blue-green eyes. She wore a flowy and shiny white dress with thin and almost see-through fabric, na nagpapakita ng kanyang magandang hubog ng katawan at smooth, fair skin. More shells, gems and gold served as her jewelries. Indeed a goddess!

"Ako si Daloy, ang dyosa ng karagatan at tubig." she introduced.

She then suddenly embraced Abby.

In an instant, nagkapalagayan sila ng loob. Daloy has a mother-like aura which made Abby remember her mother, Perlasina. Aside from the obvious reason na pareho sila ng elemento, ang tubig.

Abby wondered kung ano ang itsura ng dyosa in her mermaid form She bet na sobra ganda nito.

"Hinirang ni Sibol, binabati kita." said the god who was sitting comfortably on a high chair made from pure gold.

He was higher than the others dahil elevated ang kinaroroonan niya. Para siyang isang hari who was seated on his throne. He stood up and raised his arms wide open, welcoming her.

Abby felt a bit nervous when he gestured her to walk forward para makita siya ng lahat.

Now, all eyes on her, gusto niyang magtago.

"Ako si Arao, ang dyos ng init at apoy." he began.

He seemed to be the eldest dahil siya lang ang may purong puting buhok at balbasarado. Though he may look older, hindi siya magpapatalo sa kakisigan dahil he got a well-built body and a regal posture. He has a handsome face, wrinkled by time and pensive dark eyes that as if sees the depths of your soul. Sharp and pure red stone gems pointed outwards from the sides of his head to the back that served as his crown. He wore the same white fabric like the others but has its own distinct and detailed design with gold and red linings.

Something seemed familiar with him pero hindi masabi ni Abby kung ano o kung sino ba ang kahawig ng dyos. But he looked as though he might be a good representation of the Greek god na si Zues. Actually lahat sila, they all looked like Greek gods and goddesses, El Kantadia version.